Premier League Gameweek 4

Ed Sheeran made the bloody highlights of Brighton Ipswich. I reckon he isn't an Ipswich fan at all - he's just using this as a PR stunt so his career can get off the ground.
He is their shirt sponsor and he is a minority owner.

Ed Sheeran made the bloody highlights of Brighton Ipswich. I reckon he isn't an Ipswich fan at all - he's just using this as a PR stunt so his career can get off the ground.
Sarcasm?

Christ will not hear the end of it for next few days from media about not getting more from Sancho

He’s from that way as well, probably is.

Like I said, a PR stunt. If his team keep at it, the little guy might make it one day.
I don’t think Ed is too worried about it. Seen him in concert last year with Khalid opening for him. It was an outstanding concert.

He’s from that way as well, probably is.
Nah he's cut a deal. I've heard he's managed to blag himself a gig on Tuesday out of it. He's opening for the Ipswich Town tannoy announcer.

I don’t think Ed is too worried about it. Seen him in concert last year with Khalid opening for him. It was an outstanding concert.
Hopefully he lives up to the hype one day.

Agreed. It's entirely possible he does well for them but he was never going to bother putting in any effort at United so I'm glad he's gone either way.

The only thing that is certain is he'll score against us this season.

Yeah probably in both league games

I genuinely have no beef with any other ref, in fact I don't even know most of their names. Anthony Taylor has been the sole reason we have lost so many big games over the years including 2 FA Cup finals. I know you lot don't like him and think he referees you terribly and I agree with that sentiment. But it has to be pointed out though that Anthony Taylor has also been decisive in your favour in a number matches between our two clubs. In summary, he dislikes you but he hates us.
He doesnt. If that were the case he would be removed as a ref and possibly jailed.

He doesnt. If that were the case he would be removed as a ref and possibly jailed.
Keir Starmer would never allow it. Taylor already gave his Arsenal 2 FA Cups.

I mean, this argument could be used to justify just about any belief.

For the record, I think Taylor is just stupid and inconsistent rather than corrupt, but saying he's definitely not corrupt because he hasn't been removed as a ref and/or isn't in jail seems an odd way to argue the point.

A few off them are in this short video. Been many more egregious Taylor decisions against us since then. The two against Arsenal were the FA Cup Finals of 2017 and 2020 :lol:

Oh I remember a few of them now. Good times :lol:

Although that short is a joke. The aspect ratio is fecked and you can't see a thing that's happening.

It's a piss-take. Football is where I go to get away from the likes of Ed Sheeran. The worst part is he's claiming Irish heritage the prick. If he a notion at all he wouldn't be committing crimes against our culture like the Galway Girl and Nancy Mulligan horror shows of paddy whackery.

Oh I remember a few of them now. Good times :lol:

Although that short is a joke. The aspect ratio is fecked and you can't see a thing that's happening.
Yeah it's a terribly formatted compilation but it's the only one out there. I'm very tempted to take up video editing just to make a montage of Taylor's numerous crimes against us.

Crazy how Elanga got sold so soon whilst other wingers have been allowed to fail here so soon. Clearly, he had ambitions to go on and develop his career whilst others were happy to rot.

Yeah an ex Utd player getting a winning assist at Anfield is sweet, probably wouldn't have been sold under INEOS which is a bit gutting

Last edited:
Yeah an ex Utd player getting a winning assist at Anfield is sweet, probably wouldn't have been sold under INEOS which is a bit gutting

Totally would have been sold. He's grand for a midtable side but he's not an elite player. Fair play to him he's carving out a decent career and that's great for an academy graduate. Are we aspiring to mediocrity?

Until they play us then they turn into prime Barcelona

Well that will be our own fault - they created nothing against Leicester until Conor Coady made that stupid mistake with the penalty. Eze and Mateta did well - but the rest of the team looked tired. No spark - Wharton in midfield pinged some nice passes but rarely moved. It just looked dead....

So if we are smart and give Mainoo a breather and start with Ugarte and Casemiro - we should dominate their midfield

Well that will be our own fault - they created nothing against Leicester until Conor Coady made that stupid mistake with the penalty. Eze and Mateta did well - but the rest of the team looked tired. No spark - Wharton in midfield pinged some nice passes but rarely moved. It just looked dead....

So if we are smart and give Mainoo a breather and start with Ugarte and Casemiro - we should dominate their midfield
Teams always step up against United though, that’s a fact. We’re still the team everyone wants to beat..

Teams always step up against United though, that’s a fact. We’re still the team everyone wants to beat..

Of course they do - but over the last 10 years - that has usually happened because teams feel we are vulnerable. In the Ferguson-era - sure they wanted to step up as well, but most teams knew they had lost before entering the ptich.

Is the the new Angeball tactic this season being allergic to playing DMs against teams you really need to be playing defensive midfielders against?! :lol:

Arsenal still got a formidable defence out so sit back and just let Spurs burn themselves out and exploit the gaps they leave.

How the feck is Wolves v Newcastle the Sunday 4 late game, scraping the barrel with that one.