Premier League Gameweek 4

Does this muppet have an accumulater on number of yellow cards he can give I get it if the game was dirty but he’s ruining any sort of sporting event.

Colwill will has got away with a couple of nervy moments. Tosin has looked decent since he came on

The standard of this game has been hilariously shit
We've had a really good day of football so it had to end on a comedown.

I think Anthony Taylor might be retiring or dying or something. It's like the yellow card record was on his bucket list.

Why has that Sancho assist pissed me off so much.
Why? Made me happy, more praise and overhype he gets, digs at United, Chelsea fans laugh at us, etc., sooner his ego grows much biggersooner he thinks he is the dog's bollocks and he turns to shit.
Then we have the last laugh! Very loud one.

Another rubbish shot on goal from a great position.

Nkunku's balloon celebration is absolutely ridiculous. Bringing props onto the pitch should be a yellow card, same as taking your shirt off.

Quite a concerning performance from Chelsea’s perspective, Bournemouth have been the better team for the most part

Sancho motm…….

Should have been the Chelsea keeper easily

I'm certain of two things regarding the Sancho transfer:

1. We were absolutely right to sell him.
2. Chelsea fans will in time wake up to what a soft loser they've bought.

Oh absolutely.

It's just a matter of time before his spineless nature is brought to the light at Chelsea.

Agreed. It's entirely possible he does well for them but he was never going to bother putting in any effort at United so I'm glad he's gone either way.

The only thing that is certain is he'll score against us this season.

How did Bournemouth lose that
Had plenty of chances
Of course Sancho gets assist, his motivation will probably die sooner then later

I think he's just a poor ref. We don't like him either.
I genuinely have no beef with any other ref, in fact I don't even know most of their names. Anthony Taylor has been the sole reason we have lost so many big games over the years including 2 FA Cup finals. I know you lot don't like him and think he referees you terribly and I agree with that sentiment. But it has to be pointed out though that Anthony Taylor has also been decisive in your favour in a number matches between our two clubs. In summary, he dislikes you but he hates us.

I genuinely have no beef with any other ref, in fact I don't even know most of their names. Anthony Taylor has been the sole reason we have lost so many big games over the years including 2 FA Cup finals. I know you lot don't like him and think he referees you terribly and I agree with that sentiment. But it has to be pointed out though that Anthony Taylor has also been decisive in your favour in a number matches between our two clubs. In summary, he dislikes you but he hates us.

Fair enough. I can't recall the specific incidents in United/Chelsea games so I'll take your word for it. He really is poor in general though.

Agreed. It's entirely possible he does well for them but he was never going to bother putting in any effort at United so I'm glad he's gone either way.

The only thing that is certain is he'll score against us this season.
Don't think he can play against us due to loan.
Just pisses me off that we cater to him and he gives us feck all back.
No doubt talented but so weak.

No, he hates us more! :lol:

Fair enough. I can't recall the specific incidents in United/Chelsea games so I'll take your word for it. He really is poor in general though.
A few off them are in this short video. Been many more egregious Taylor decisions against us since then. The two against Arsenal were the FA Cup Finals of 2017 and 2020 :lol:

Ed Sheeran made the bloody highlights of Brighton Ipswich. I reckon he isn't an Ipswich fan at all - he's just using this as a PR stunt so his career can get off the ground.