Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

City fans moaning about Mahrez starting, while we have Jones, Young and Lingard starting :lol::lol::lol:

I'd kill for Mahrez in our team.

Why start Mahrez? Without the cnut's penalty miss this would have been buried weeks ago.

Why start Mahrez? Without the cnut's penalty miss this would have been buried weeks ago.
Weird decision by Pep. Another case of 'overthinking' or are others not fit to start?

I think City might struggle with Brighton’s height and end up drawing the game handing the title to Liverpool. The only silver lining is that neither Gerrard or Carragher will be lifting it.

Right, and then you have a few more weeks to ponder till the CL final. Then a few months and you'll be on the City bandwagon again. It's not ending anytime soon is it.
Non of those things concern me and the fact United aren't involved means I may potentially enjoy them!

I prefer Mahrez to Foden. Mahrez can be pretty good on his day and effectively got them all 3 points against Bournemouth.

Burnley to beat Arsenal with Elneny and Guendozi starting is probably the best Bet all season long! All in

Interesting comment from Pep on inclusion of Mahrez. He mentioned that he has no fear which could be true but shows that he knows this will not be a walk in the park. I expect City to put this away in the first half.

Lot of lead pussywhips with muh dick in one hand and a copy of How to be a Queen in the other. Gonna set me up with some Jackie D and ice and strip. God made me for days like this.

‘If this week has taught us anything, anything can happen in football’

Oh feck up Sky. We all knew that long before this week. Twats.

Good luck to everybody who gives a stuff who wins the Premier League.

Lot of lead pussywhips with muh dick in one hand and a copy of How to be a Queen in the other. Gonna set me up with some Jackie D and ice and strip. God made me for days like this.
:lol: no idea what this means but it reads funny.

which game are most people watching - why doesn't Sky allow Match Choice on last game of season?

Mat Ryan will be a deadset hero in Australia if he plays a part in Liverpool winning the league.