Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

Is our game on telly anywhere in the world? Is anyone even going to want to watch it? Can't say I'm bothered about it.

I think I'll just flick between City and Liverpool games, to check that the nightmarish hellscape doesn't become a reality.

Is our game on telly anywhere in the world? Is anyone even going to want to watch it? Can't say I'm bothered about it.

I think I'll just flick between City and Liverpool games, to check that the nightmarish hellscape doesn't become a reality.

It's not on Sky or BT Sports.

That won't stop us from watching it, though.

We're on in the USA, funilly enough on a channel called USA.

Think NBC show them all on the last day and that channel is part of their network. https://www.nbcsports.com/live/premier-league

Also on in a few other places - https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-all-football.php

Look, I'm not fond of Pep either, but he's a man, not an 'it'. I doubt they could land a signing THAT big anyway.
I don't know how to react to this post, I didn't say pep is an "it" or they could sign messi.

Come on Wolves & City! You have to do it, for the good of humanity Liverpool CANNOT win the league.

Thank God. Being a City fan for the majority of the season has taken it's toll - my watch has now ended.

Battle for 5th could potentially be important.

If City win the FAC final, 6th will qualify for the group stages. If they lose, 6th will enter in the second qualifying round.
Only if Arsenal don't win the EL. If they do, England will have only two teams in the EL and we'll go to the group stages even if Watford win the cup.

Thank feck it's over. Just 90 more minutes and we're there...
Right, and then you have a few more weeks to ponder till the CL final. Then a few months and you'll be on the City bandwagon again. It's not ending anytime soon is it.

Thank God. Being a City fan for the majority of the season has taken it's toll - my watch has now ended.
Like watching other peoples kids. You don't really like them.

Surprised Robertson was passed fit. Thought he’d be missing today.

For United fans in Canada TSN has your game on.

I think this starting formation/combination is something Ole would like to see next season.

A proper DM and two attacking-minded, mobile, box to box CM.
And a front three consist of pace & focal point(Rashford), skill(Greenword) and movement(Lingard). That's why Martial hasn't started, he is too idle to the liking of Ole's really.

But probably Pereira and Lingard (maybe even Pogba & Rashford) need to be replaced in next season's XI.

Mahrez, Dilva, Bilva, Sterling, Aguero.

Way too attacking and tiny. They will be caught out by set-pieces. Watch.