Premier League Gameweek 36

Oscar Bonavena

Thought Everton might have made it a bit tougher for City earlier, they usually do in Goodison, but that was piss easy. At least it means Leicester can leapfrog Everton tomorrow night with a win v Liverpool so hopefully that will motivate them. If Everton had won today, they'd have been 5 ahead of Leicester. I think Leicester might have chucked it in if that happened.

Still think Liverpool will win tomorrow, mind, they're in their usual peak jammy bastard mode at this stage of the season.

Arsenal v Brighton very scrappy so far.

saivet

Steele in particular looks shaky playing out from the back

kidbob

I'm assuming that Arsenal fans think they are being taught a footballing lesson here considering Brighton's possession stats. That's usually how it works for them I think.

FerociousCorgis

Brighton have so many players that I'd take next year for us. And amazing they signed good young players without spending 80 plus million on each. Almost like the world has plenty of people to scout

RopersReturn

It’s been a very poor standard from these two so far. They’ve spent more time fouling one another this half.

always_hoping

Brighton a bit inconsistent, concede five goals to average Everton team at home and today away to Arsenal no goal conceded in the 1st half and just one shot on target is all the gooners got.

BelfastRed2021

Would be good if Macallister could stop giving the ball away every time he recieves it.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Is he definitely? I had this conversation with @Rado_N the other day. He must be Luke’s younger brother?
Hmm, I’m sure I found a source the other week that confirmed it but I can’t find it now. I don’t think I’ve made that up in my head - but I could be wrong.

BarryWinks

McAllister has made some strange decisions
Yeah, a couple of times he's delayed passes that would have left Mitoma 1 on 1 against White. Almost like playing further up the field doesn't suite his safe passing style.

432JuanMata

Brighton a bit inconsistent, concede five goals to average Everton team at home and today away to Arsenal no goal conceded in the 1st half and just one shot on target is all the gooners got.
Everybody is in the league bar City/Arsenal. The fact Liverpool have a chance of top 4 despite losing to nearly everyone in the league points it out

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I'm assuming that Arsenal fans think they are being taught a footballing lesson here considering Brighton's possession stats. That's usually how it works for them I think.
They're quite clearly dominating us.

Oscar Bonavena

PS that was proper nasty from Martinelli on Mitoma. He's a sneaky little bastard, that's not the first cheap shot he's put in on an opponent with the ball in the air. Remember him backing into Bednarek v Southampton a few weeks ago, could have caused him a serious injury.