Premier League Gameweek 36

Sylar

Saka was so lazy getting back

And wtf Neville? Doing his boot up? Are you mad with your ridiculous need for a narrative

DavidDeSchmikes

this is great for City. Beat Chelsea at home, then they've got 2 dead rubber games whilst resting players

Fooza

Still a long time here but Arsenal making it easy for City to win the treble as they'd be able to rest players in their last pl games

Sylar

City gonna get quite a bit of rest for their key players before the fa cup final and possible cl final

Makeshift at the start, but he was generally really goddamn good. Odd thing to question.
How? I don’t watch many Arsenal games so I’m curious to know why, they bought him as a CB,no? it was a genuine question.

Sylar

How? I don’t watch many Arsenal games so I’m curious to know why, they bought him as a CB,no? it was a genuine question.
Genuine questions not allowed, you must know everything about every team and player here dontcha know

SAFMUTD

Kiwior what a softie trying to sell the foul end up staying down and gifting a goal to Enciso. Braindead, reminded me of a similar one of De Gea against Arsenal precisely.

PoTMS

I reckon Brighton would do extremely well in the Champions League. They're the type of team that would dispatch most continental sides besides the 3-4 big boys quite handily.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
Agreed, you gotta fight through that in that moment
I would have like him to power through. Strange that VAR had zero interest in it, though. It's a pretty clear foul on our player nearest the ball.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
If this score stands, City will be champions if we get a result against Arsenal on Saturday.
Chelsea not Arsenal.

But Arsenal need to win to take the title race the 37 week game for City.
Even Arsenal draw, will mean City win against Chelsea they will win the league on goal difference.

Title is on the line for Arsenal.