Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Don't think xhakas interview was that bad tbh, basically saying arteta had picked players who weren't ready for that type of match.

Not quite sure what else he was supposed to say. He's no maestro himself, but he can't say "it was me, I was shit".

What is long term for you?

Which PL managers are "long term successful" for you? Beyond Pep and Klopp of course.
When you leave the 2 best answers out for that question then there's nothing left to say. We won't be challenging the likes of City and pool otherwise.

You don't know that
Its obvious.

Had Utd signed Conte obviously Spurs would be out of the mix, leaving only Arsenal to beat.

Utd have the better squad over Arsenal and without doubt he’d have kicked Utd‘s lazy, overpaid feckers over the line.

I’m genuinely surprised Arteta lasted the season tbh, especially after that ropey start. Hopefully the same again for them next season where they fanny about over sacking him, have a purple patch causing them to forget how shit he actually is and bottle another season as a result.
I’m not. They’re used to mediocrity now. They have taken Liverpools place of being a team full of excuses and constantly talking about their “history” all while finishing 5th and getting to a couple of cup finals.

Well Arsenal are always going to be Arsenal.

Time to play what if. What if the Spurs v Arsenal game went ahead when it was supposed to do Arsenal end up finishing 4th?

When you leave the 2 best answers out for that question then there's nothing left to say. We won't be challenging the likes of City and pool otherwise.

We can't get those two, right? What is the point of including what you cant get?

Ah and congrats for mathematically making the CL next year.

Thanks bro. I wasn't ever really concerned about top 4 to be honest. It would just been super embarrassing to finish below Arsenal this season.

Thanks bro. I wasn't ever really concerned about top 4 to be honest. It would just been super embarrassing to finish below Arsenal this season.
Could finish below Spurs though. :nervous: (Probably not)

Why do you care? I guess I don't really need to ask when you were one of his biggest supporters when it was clear to see he was out of depth, a bit like Arteta here.

Anyway two digs in quick succession is hardly a pattern, it's literally the same situation going on at Arsenal as at United just last season. Underwhelming manager given a brand new contract for doing feck all while the majority of the braindead fans eat it up.

I hear you like two digs in quick succession.

I predicted Newcastle would have little trouble beating Arsenal. They were, at times, almost as poor as us!

Conte is the perfect example of what a good manager can do for an underperforming team. I am convinced if he had come to us instead of Rangnick we would be top 4 now and singing his praises

I think we're rotating a lot tonight. Not sure if we'll get a win or not based on that. Hearing Fabinho, Van Dijk, Salah, Alexander-Arnold & Mane will miss out.

You're playing Southampton. 1 win in their last 6 games. Even Chelsea beat them 6-0 recently!
Yeah I'm hoping we'll have too much for them. Salah's been rubbish in front of goal anyway so he isn't as big of a miss.

We're so fecked.

Midfield will struggle against a team that likes to press high and is fresh. Just stay in it till the last 30 and see where we’re at. Diaz Keita Thiago and Origi can all make a difference for 20-30 mins.

At least if we lose we deprive City of a chance to win it at home on the last day of the season. Silver linings and all that.

Southampton are in terrible form that's one way they find it and knowing Liverpool they'll probably win in injury time with the assistance of VAR.
Can imagine a 93rd minute Origi winner after a Southampton keeper error following 90 mins of missing chances.