Premier League Gameweek 36-37

There is such a lack of conviction in Pepe’s play. He rarely fully commits to anything, offensively or defensively. Such a waste.

Newcastle united pushing for Europe next season then with a big bag of cash spilled this summer?

Falling on the pitch before the final game. Mentality monsters that

Yeah that seals the final CL spot for Spurs. Arsenal were a mediocre side, Us faltering have handed them the top 5 spot

No doubt. That was never the argument against conte though. Would you rather have ETH or Conte next year?

Conte is seriously underrated. The guy is a proven winner at the highest level. Sure, his football isn't always the greatest to watch but he wins trophies and United haven't done that in a while.

If Levy doesn't splash the dough Spurs might not keep him. I would love to be a fly on the wall if he tells Conte seeing he got this side to Top 4 it doesn't need strengthening.
ive no doubt that will end in tears at Spurs.

He will demand far too much in terms of transfers this window, and subtly have digs at the board regarding it given the chance. BUT, I also think if Poch leaves PSG, he may still go there

Totally inevitable results once Arteta got a new contract. WTF were they thinking, wait till the end of the season!

What odds on Norwich beating Spurs then?

I don't care which of these NL clubs make it but it be the most hilarious day if Norwich some how do that and and Arsenal still fumble the bag. Kind of like Leicester on final day last season.

Fair play to Carragher for calling Arsenal out for NOT having European football this season. Lot's of fawning over Lego Pep and this team, yet they have dodged games with 'covid' more importantly rest week after week, prep time that other teams would only dream of.

Fair play to Carragher for calling Arsenal out for NOT having European football this season. Lot's of fawning over Lego Pep and this team, yet they have dodged games with 'covid' more importantly rest week after week, prep time that other teams would only dream of.

They were also up against the worst Utd side in over 30 years and Spurs who also started the season with a crap manager and aren't very good anyway.

Its an amazing feck up by Arsenal.

The presenter trying to introduce a bit of jeopardy to the fight for top 4.

"Arsenal will have to beat Everton and Spurs have to play Norwich! "

Carragher and Neville shoot him down immediately. "They need a point... Nobody thinks Spurs aren't getting top 4 now" :lol:

I don't care which of these NL clubs make it but it be the most hilarious day if Norwich some how do that and and Arsenal still fumble the bag. Kind of like Leicester on final day last season.
Given how bad these two teams are, it genuinely would not surprise me.