Premier League Gameweek 31

It's an objective fact that Kehrer is wank and makes the team worse, and yet Moyes keeps playing him.

Arsenal switched off a bit and punished for it.

I thought it was a penalty. Can’t make contact like that and expect to get away with it. Stupid one to give away though.

If Rice genuinely handballed it and they casually come back somehow, can't wait for the Arteta meltdown blaming specifically the handball.... but I also don't want the title handed to City. So, I dunno. :wenger:

Partey sleep walk this game. Shaky almost every time he receives the ball.

Only reason I don't want Arsenal to win it is Arteta. God, he is so annoying and iritating.
Then I remember who is the manager of City..

...and I feel fine with Arsenal winning it.
(throws up a bit)

If Rice genuinely handballed it and they casually come back somehow, can't wait for the Arteta meltdown blaming specifically the handball.... but I also don't want the title handed to City. So, I dunno. :wenger:

They haven’t shown a good replay of it but looked to me like one where it just deflected on to his arm if it hit it at all.

Of course, the rule is stupid as, if he’d scored himself it would have been disallowed but it’s not a free kick if he then sets up a chance.

When we get to 2-0 we tend to slack off. Penalty looked very dubious to me but we have ourselves to blame.

I know he’s scored here but Jesus is also showing here the value of having a CF who can hold up the ball. He’s helped a lot in easing the pressure when others around him have looked nervous.

They need to get to HT to regroup. Saliba and Zinchenko are big misses for them. Saliba especially.

What's up with Zinchenko?

They need both back to have any chance of getting a draw at Man. City.

Haaland will score twice v this backline.

The ref might as well give his whistle to Arteta and let him get on with it, the cnut is nearly on the pitch waving his arms around crying for fouls

Arsenal’s problem is they forgot to fake an injury for their mid-game team huddle