Casemiro
Bruno
Rashford
Varane
Martinez
Garnacho
Antony

I am speechless.
I wouldn't call most of those players technically excellent. Solid, yes, but excellent?

Not watching. Are they like Chippendales or something?

Let's just say if I was a player and they told me to do something - I do it. I wouldn't want to find out what happens if I don't. One could probably toss the likes of Sterling over the stands...

Let's just say if I was a player and they told me to do something - I do it. I wouldn't want to find out what happens if I don't. One could probably toss the likes of Sterling over the stands...
GET ON THE STRETCHER. Like that you mean?

Oh good lord. It got worse.

So let me get this straight.

Players who you deem to be NOT technically excellent are:

Casemiro
Bruno
Rashford
Varane
Martinez
Garnacho
Antony

I am speechless.

Martinez is certainly. Casemiro, Varane, Antony, and Rashford are all “pretty good” technically but not super high level. Bruno is very mediocre technically and specifically is very poor on the ball as a dribbler.

Think this year our time is up. Our players simply aren’t good enough.

Oh good lord. It got worse.

So let me get this straight.

Players who you deem to be NOT technically excellent are:

Casemiro
Bruno
Rashford
Varane
Martinez
Garnacho
Antony

I am speechless.
I would probably say Sancho is the most technical player of your team despite his current form.

Has there been as bad a Chelsea side in decades? These lot have to be among the worst in recent memory.

They would've been fine even if they kept Vieira. They sacked him off the back of a nightmare run (which kills confidence) and brought in Hodgson when their fixtures remaining were all pretty much bottom half sides and that's it.

Eze would be sat on the bench mate.

Has there been as bad a Chelsea side in decades? These lot have to be among the worst in recent memory.

Mourinho's second stint, when Hiddink took over it was quite similar.

Another loss for Chelsea. Jeez the new manager bounce eh?

Are Chelsea gonna even finish 10th? As an aside, maybe it was a good thing the refs gave Spurs the win last week. Brighton look well up for it.

We’ve got a couple of games in hand over villa. Let’s not worry about them. We may not even have to be at our best to seal top 4. If spurs and Newcastle drop points then we’ll be fine.

Was reading mudryk has two assists with the one today. And that's joint highest for Chelsea in the league this season

8 years ago

H3nqTTE.jpg

Don't see us beating anyone else this season. Grim times. Forest and Bournemouth possible at least.

Frank relegating Chelsea would be hilarious. They probably have just enough points to avoid it but imagine the state of the club if they were relegated? With the money they've spent I don't think the club would ever recover