Premier League Gameweek 30+31

How are Grealish and Henderson playing?

:lol: What a farce.

There's no doubt that was over the line. Oliver should have wound up his watch before the match.

The ball is behind the post so it’s not even a debate if it was over the line.

This Davies fella seems feckin useless. Can't hold up a ball, can't seem to pass a ball, and throws his goalkeeper into his own net.

To be fair, Rooney ran over to the camera, looked straight at it & shouted “fecking what” it’s hardly comparable haha.

Anyway, this hasn’t been the most exciting game has it

True :lol:

Micheal Oliver forgot to turn the vibration alert on his fancy watch.

Clearly a goal :lol::lol:

I mean he literally has the ball resting behind the post in the goal. Def something going wrong with tech there

Villa don't get a peno and Sheffield don't get a comedic goal. Neither team deserve a goal and a scoreless halftime scoreline is completely valid.

Neither of these teams have been playing pleasing football to begin with pre-Covid, so hard to difficult to expect it to change now.

That non-goal is good for us but could have a big say in top 4 and relegation.

Well did the entire ball cross the line?

Unsure. The line starts behind the post and they aren't showing any angles yet. With that in mind it's entirely possible that the whole ball wasn't behind the line.
VAR is broken.
This isn't var.
:lol:

There's no doubt that was over the line. Oliver should have wound his watch before the match.
Let's see, I'm sure they will show a ball like technology video at half time.

He had hold of the ball in the netting clearly behind the post.

The technology has failed them in the first game.

It was definitely in but shows the inaccuracy of the tech - he was resting the ball on the inside of the post ffs.

Goal line tech is pretty flawless. It seems maybe the refs haven't set it up properly. I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't turn the watch on.

Normally they have access to the 3d replays straight away. And they haven't shown any