Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Alli's been awful every time I've watched him this season.
Hes been a shadow of his former self this season, probably wiped about £20 mil off his previous value

Wow poor from Kane.

I might have missed his good games since I barely watch football outside of United anymore but Kevin Friend's officiating looks poor. Even if he doesn't get big decisions like penalties and red cards wrong he still makes a big impact since he constantly gets the little decisions wrong.

The phantom five added minutes again.

Spurs have had these kind of games one too many this season. Month back I thought they were a shoe in for top 4 but as it stands, both north london clubs missing out on top 4 looks like the mostly likely outcome this season.

I might have missed his good games since I barely watch football outside of United anymore but Kevin Friend's officiating looks poor. Even if he doesn't get big decisions like penalties and red cards wrong he still makes a big impact since he constantly gets the little decisions wrong.
Yellow card roulette with him too. No consistency at all.

Spurs have had these kind of games one too many this season. Month back I thought they were a shoe in for top 4 but as it stands, both north london clubs missing out on top 4 looks like the mostly likely outcome this season.

Problem for Spurs is they dropped a lot of points in the PL during the CL Group Stage, so once the knockouts start they'll struggle for form again.

The other problem is relying on Sissoko who is a shit player.

Not a bad game, barring some scrappy spells.

Spurs are too inconsistent for a top 4 finish, sorry.

Most obvious top 4 for years now. City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Spurs have been poor today, a win for 'pool tomorrow and if they don't beat united next week I think that's more or less the top 4 sorted unless someone has a total collapse

Spurs are too inconsistent for a top 4 finish, sorry.

Most obvious top 4 for years now. City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool.

True, the current top 4 won't change, and I think Arsenal will win the Europa if they sign Auba. Got enough in them to even deal with Atletico.

Will be interesting to see if Kane stays at Spurs next season if EL footy is all they can offer.

Hes been a shadow of his former self this season, probably wiped about £20 mil off his previous value

According to @GlastonSpur he's worth over £100 million and better than Pogba, even though they don't play in the same position - and once they've moved to their new stadium (which he dreams about every night) he will cuddle up and spoon with Harry Kane every night on the pitch and stay with Spurs forever and ever.

2 points dropped for Spurs ... makes the top 4 challenge all the tougher for us. It's all about the next 3 league games now.

Spurs 20 points behind City after 24 games - wow. And to think their fans belived they were the biggest favorite before the season, must be a nightmare. Most likely five points behind top 4 after Liverpool plays tomorrow, things are not looking good for Spurs and they were so poor today.

Ill along with Lloris. They'll both be back for our game.

That's annoying, for us. Still, glad Spurs dropped points here - I fully expect them to raise their game against us, I'd take a point gladly there right now. If Spurs do beat us, we'll still have a relatively comfortable cushion for top 4.

If we beat Tottenham in a weeks time I think it's curtains for their top 4 hopes.