Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Southampton's forwards are incredibly slow.

Dembele still immune from yellows.

Dembele does this in virtually every game he plays. It seems like refs let it go because he's such a cnut on the pitch like Diego Costa.

Wow Spurs players can get booked.

The worst thing about this is that United play them next week. The ref is going to give them a free license to clatter the players.

Clear obstruction on the Soton player who couldn't challenge for the ball due to the slide, instead a yellow for Soton in the next sequence, all because the ref can't do his job.

What's with those weird lofted Spurs set pieces?

Next week? You mean the 31st, we have the mighty Yeovil next

My bad, but this is typical Spurs under Poch. When the game isn't going your way just kick the opposition to death. And the worst is that the ref allows it most of the time.

Spurs will cut their losses with him in the summer me thinks.
No they won't sell players because new stadium etc. Plus Levy wouldn't accept anything below £3bn because that's his worth as the best talent the game has ever seen [/Glaston]

Apart from scoring the odd sick goal and being a dirty cnut what is Alli actually good at?

Friend's a cnut, how he can't see Aurier having his arms around Tadic is beyond me. What a biased performance. Feel like a broken record, but every fecking game there's a ref in the middle of it heavily favouring one side.

Friend's a cnut, how he can't see Aurier having his arms around Tadic is beyond me. What a biased performance. Feel like a broken record, but every fecking game there's a ref in the middle of it heavily favouring one side.

The refs were the 12th men for Spurs vs City and they still lost 4-1.

Apart from scoring the odd sick goal and being a dirty cnut what is Alli actually good at?
Hyping himself I think.

I mean, what kind of tool flies his hairdresser out to New York because he doesn't want to use a local one?