Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Dele Ali wastes a good opening for Spurs by dwelling on the ball and getting dispossessed instead of playing the simple pass. Sometimes he looks so unrefined but then he might score the winner.

Ward-Prowse has fantastic delivery on him. Great free kick, Stevens should have scored with the header. I like Ward Prowse, and not just because Man Utd always signed him in FM 2015.

Loved that goal from Kane. You don’t see strikers attack corners like that very often nowadays.

Dele Ali wastes a good opening for Spurs by dwelling on the ball and getting dispossessed instead of playing the simple pass. Sometimes he looks so unrefined but then he might score the winner.

Agree didn't know what to do and dilthered, easy to forget he's only 21.

Every team from 9th onwards in the table play like relegation fodder this season. Makes sense that the gap between 9th and 18th is just 7 points. Pathetic.
Standard is abysmal, besides Burnley and Leicester every other team is relegation material. Hence dropping points against any of those sides hurts you badly against other top 6 teams.

Refs doing their 'let every bad challenge go to make the game flow' shite.

We can't string 2 passes together, absolutely awful. Son and Ali completely anonymous.

Get Eriksen or Lamela on, we desperately need more. No guile in there at the minute.

Just nothing to link the defence to the attack at the moment, I think i'd bring Wanyama on for Sissoko and switch to a back 3, if we're unable to play through the middle at least push the wing backs forward and try to use the flanks, especially when Southampton have looked a bit weak at defending crosses.

Just nothing to link the defence to the attack at the moment, I think i'd bring Wanyama on for Sissoko and switch to a back 3, if we're unable to play through the middle at least push the wing backs forward and try to use the flanks, especially when Southampton have looked a bit weak at defending crosses.

Agree I'm guessing Victor still isn't 100% he's not only a rock but as you say he's a great link player. Dare I say it but I think Dembele is done, what a player he could have been if fit and injury free.