Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Yeees, and people were saying title race is over. City with another big chance of dropping points and we're currently only 9 behind.

Calm down mate, they're still winning today! They'll still be 12 points clear.
There are only 14 games left, and we're away at Tottenham next!

I don't want to down-rate this City team, they're a great team, but tbh, many of their wins could have easily been draws in any other season.

I don't want to down-rate this City team, they're a great team, but tbh, many of their wins could have easily been draws in any other season.

Indeed. I think tonight will be the same. A win with a shitty pen.

That Bournemouth away game early on just turbo charged them.
That finishes a draw and how different could it have been

Of course but can't that be said of most top teams. How many late winners had PEPs barca, fergies united, zizou's real etc..

Often times quality just about bails them out.

This city team is far from perfect.

City isnt looking so invincible anymore.

Shame they’l probably still win this.

Refs haven't got used to Pep's cynical game yet, letting them get away with obvious tactical fouls and dives.

They used to say that about united too
Sign of a good team grinding out results when they’re not on top form

Sane is bloody incredible! What a talent!

The state of that defending. Feck off Benitez and you useles Georgie knobs.

Do EPL refs not watch video of their matches to see if they got things right? esp on penalty decisions?? If they did they would see that Sterling dives continuously and any penalty decision concerning him should be viewed with the highest skepticism!! The guy is a shameless cheat. The game should have been tied when Newcastle scored, now its out of reach at 3-1.

Seriously lads, City could have had 5 already tonight.
Its not like they were hanging on like we were earlier.

How are they the worst team in the league when they’re not bottom?
I thought I heard someone say they're last. But anyway one of the worst, still not a good look for a team who are supposed to be one of the best in europe.