Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Way too many teams willing to completely write the game off when they play City and move on to the next one.

Zero ambition, zero intent. Just hand them the game.

You're probably right. A stat flashed up a few minutes ago with something like 280 passes for City and 57 for Newcastle.

Last time we played them otamendi on his own had more passes in their half than their entire team had in ours.

Oh god this rimming of Man City by the commentators is getting a bit uncomfortable

Aguero is 29. How good was he at age 18 to 21?

Unreal but different. Weird to say but Sergio had the potential to be up there with Messi and Cristiano. Seems Injuries and lack of professionalism held him back.

Weird to say as statistically he's the most clinical player in pl history and prob my fave city player ever, even though he has never come close to his potential imho.

Don't know why people are disappointed so far. It's not even that we're not trying, it's that City's squad is in another fecking universe in compared to ours :lol: :lol: Yeah maybe we can snatch something but I'd say the odds are against us.

Don't know why people are disappointed so far. It's not even that we're not trying, it's that City's squad is in another fecking universe in compared to ours :lol: :lol: Yeah maybe we can snatch something but I'd say the odds are against us.
Seriously your team is a pub team or championship material team.
It will be a miracle staying up in PL like that, your problem is passing the ball with decent accuracy.

This is possibly the worst game of football I've ever seen.

Why would BT choose this as their showing?
The Arsenal or Utd games were more intriguing than this.

Sane is good but he needs lots of moments to be productive. Specifically, his low crossing is shit today.

Funny, Brighton denied a clear penalty vs Chelsea, City get a soft pen. Refs care more about 'flow of the game' than applying the rules.

Christ that pen :lol: Not even portuguese refs would give that. Unless it was for Benfica.