Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

The zoom in on the black fan after the commentator talking about Cyrille Regis making things easier for black players was a bit weird.

RIP Cyrille.

I don't understand decimal odds, but bet365 just showed Newcastle to win at 26.00. Is that 26-1?
decimal much easy then fractional.

If you bet x money on newcastle you get 26 multiply by x. You always multiply the money with the decinal odd. So if you bet 1 pound you get 26 pounds, profit 25 pounds.
If City has 1.2 odd, and if you bet 100 pounds you get 120 pounds, profit 20 pounds.

Easy

We could take a lesson or two about movement ahead of the ball.

I predict and embarrassment for Newcastle here.

18 minutes gone before they get into City's half and when they do City break and put it in the net (albeit offside)

City are so boring to watch. There's no competitive element to the game. It's like an experienced gamer playing against amateur difficulty on FIFA.

Let's be honest, if we are depending on Newcastle to take points off City, that is one hell of a thin reed to rely on. Matter of time.

City's quick through balls are getting in behind Newcastle time and time again.

Let's be honest, if we are depending on Newcastle to take points off City, that is one hell of a thin reed to rely on. Matter of time.
No you're right, but hopefully they start feeling some fatigue accumulated in the body.

Why does De Bruyne play so well with such consistency? Incredible commitment from this guy. There's absolutely no reason for him to run so much for the team like a youth player desperately trying to impress to break into the senior squad.

He could go to Guardiola anytime and say he doesn't want to run anymore and there's nothing he could do about it. He is the heart of this team.

4:0 win to City - first goal in the first 30 minutes.
I thought you were being generous here saying 30 mins. They've done well so far! I had them down to concede within the first 10.

Have a feeling it'll be one of those games we dominate but need a late sterling winner.