Premier League Gameweek 13

You cannot say that on a Manchester United forum....
Unfortunately, the truth hurts. So many are salivating at the very thought that he will fail.
Every single United fan wanted it to work with Ole more than anything. It's not unreasonable given what we've seen over the past 2 years to be of the opinion that it's going the other way. Fans shouldn't be made to feel guilty for not believing that Ole is the right manager for us. People that some weird personal thing wuth Ole can feck right off though.

You must be one of the few football fans that wouldn't swap them, I wouldn't need even a second to think about it. Son is on a whole other level, and one Martial looks very unlikely to reach sadly.
Son is an amazing player I agree. You could see what he was capable of at Leverkusen. I just think it's easy to forget how good Martial was last season. He was the key to our whole attack. Son is on a whole other level right now I agree, but if Martial can get back to his last season form, with 3 years on him, wouldn't you expect him to go up levels in that time too? I know I would. I must admit, he needs to get his mojo back and fast this season though.

Agreed. You can only get away with this kind of football for so long. Deja Vu from our 17/18 season. We were utter shite in so many games and had DDG bail us out. Then we have City at OT in December and we get utterly dominated at our own ground and the season goes to shit from there

And for all the talk about individual brilliance on here, this is what it looks like. Spurs right now are completely reliant on Kane and Son making something happen. If one of them gets injured, they are going to struggle badly
I agree.

Commentator on Cro tv said it is two years since we played against Liverpool, after which Jose got sacked.
I checked, it is true!
Come on Jose, get revenge!

That shirt pull :lol: he damn near tried to rip it off was he trying to get freaky with him right there and then :lol:

Liverpool and that dangerously high backline. Son's already punished them for it once, they haven't learned their lesson apparently.

Pressure. I think it is clear that he has been little bit off this season with lot of negative attitude and agressive. More then before. Maybe, one league title in 5 years, makes him think he is unbeatable and can do what he wants.
Yeah it does seem like there's something there. Since Brighton he's been very strange. I wonder if he changed after his first title win at Dortmund too?

I dont know what's going on with my luck but every time I put a Liverpool game on my tv, they score. It happened with the first goal and I just turned that shit off.

Interesting one, Moura on for Lo Celso so pace either side of Kane and Son now.