Premier League Gameweek 13

A SENSATION SENTENCE FROM PAGH WRAITH. GLOOOOOORIOUS IN ITS CONCEPTION. IMMACULATE IN ITS PROFUNDITY .... AND MYYYYYY WASN'T IT WHAT WE LOGGED IN TO READ?

Beglin: Yeah and Peter, for me, his spelling is top drawer.

:drool:

Pair him with Ray Hudson and it'll be more glorious than any Klingon opera.

So far Spurs staying very compact, trying to strangle the life out of Liverpool then hit on the break. Quite typical of Jose

I think under the new rules that’s 100% no question a penalty against Dier. Not sure why it wasn’t even reviewed.

No pen. It was t-shirt. Wierd rules.

Liverpool trying long balls as they often do while Tottenham is compact.

Feck me prime sort it out, get better quality on rivers

It's very delicate isn't it.
Works a bit better downloading the prime app. But either way, unlike BT or Now tv apps you can't even dream of having anything like youtube/netflix running on another screen at the same time. Non starter.

Sick of saying it but every time I watch these lot play, Robertson at left back is their biggest threat. £8 million from Hull. Feck me

Mine’s sweet apart from on some of the lower cameras where it looks like they’ve recorded it on bad quality film

Mine’s sweet apart from on some of the lower cameras where it looks like they’ve recorded it on bad quality film

having a similar issue.

every now and then it skips and jumps to 480p Quality richest man in the world owns them can't even stream a game of football.

Mines Prime stream's working great.

Where are you from?

London. The last 3 matches I've watched have been fine, but not its not loading the game at all on Samsung TV or fire stick, says some crap about Internet