Premier League Gameweek 13

Can immediately spot Mou’s solid two banks of 4 when in defence. Gonna he fascinating to see if Klopps men can tease a way through

2000 fans can make more than enough noise to make a motivational impact.

Some games having fans and others not is creating a very unequal point of advantage for certain teams.
It's the biggest pile of bollocks. All the maasive negatives outweigh the tiny benefits.

Garbage picture quality as always. I don't know how they keep getting sports contracts

Best English commentator bar none.
A SENSATIONAL SENTENCE FROM PAGH WRAITH. GLOOOOOORIOUS IN ITS CONCEPTION. IMMACULATE IN ITS PROFUNDITY .... AND MYYYYYY WASN'T IT WHAT WE LOGGED IN TO READ?

Beglin: Yeah and Peter, for me, his spelling is top drawer.

Last edited:
Chelsea, City, Southampton and Leicester.... no wins.

If Liverpool Spurs is a draw and we win tomorrow, 3 points from top with a game in hand.

Who'd have thunk it?

And weekend is Southampton City, Spurs Leicester, Chelsea West Ham. 6 of the current top.8. First week of Jan the same... 3 or 4 wins for any team will be huge.
Oh we will drop points too.

Chelsea, City, Southampton and Leicester.... no wins.

If Liverpool Spurs is a draw and we win tomorrow, 3 points from top with a game in hand.

Who'd have thunk it?

And weekend is Southampton City, Spurs Leicester, Chelsea West Ham. 6 of the current top.8. First week of Jan the same... 3 or 4 wins for any team will be huge.

Condense it up real nice for us. About time we had a proper title race

It's incredible the way the ball sort of slips and slides it's way through for Liverpool when they attack. I'm sure in large part it's because defenders get nervous and don't take control of situations.

Jose has Sissoko and Bergwijn man-marking their fullbacks. Could be a long night. I remember when he did it with Young and Rashford.

A SENSATION SENTENCE FROM PAGH WRAITH. GLOOOOOORIOUS IN ITS CONCEPTION. IMMACULATE IN ITS PROFUNDITY .... AND MYYYYYY WASN'T IT WHAT WE LOGGED IN TO READ?

Beglin: Yeah and Peter, for me, his spelling is top drawer.
:lol: i even read it in their voices