Premier League Gameweek 13

They don't look like a title-winning side and even he'd admit so.

Done well to get them in this position but they lack control.
I mean I’m one of those who puts results above style or performance. Was the same when Mou was in charge of us.

No way Mou’s Spurs can get any points from this game if they go toe to toe with Liverpool, as you also imply above.

But now they are 1-0 down, Spurs will have to play a higher defensive line else they will never get out of their ownhalf and Liverpool will fluke another goal.

It's very delicate isn't it.
Works a bit better downloading the prime app. But either way, unlike BT or Now tv apps you can't even dream of having anything like youtube/netflix running on another screen at the same time. Non starter.

Might be because I have flat mates also using the net, dunno. It's working in the browser, just not the TV apps for me. Probs HDMI it for the second half and hope for the best.

Serves the coward Mourinho right for parking his double decker.

Yeah, he should have gone toe to toe with them even though they are a much better side. I agree. Then he'd be praised in the media and on message boards, which after all is more important than anything else.

They're just the most complete team in the league no matter how you look at it unfortunately. Meh..

Lucky goal for Liverpool but it was coming as they were knocking on the door. Spurs with 11 men behind the ball defending, typical Jose parking the bus what's his plan B now?

74% possession for Liverpool and 0 shots for Spurs according to the BBC website. Peak Mourinho! But how's he gonna get them back into it now though.

Having home fans only is such a massive advantage!!!
It’s ridiculously rigged in this current nationwide tier system

Why the feck Jose wanted Bale anyway? I don't understand it. He surely knew that he will not play him with Son and Kane.

They drew with Fulham 3 days ago mate.

They are rightful favourites but its going to be tighter.

They'll be 3 points ahead of second spot tonight. Tight maybe, but they're the most favorite to win it imo.

:lol: Yeah didn’t last long! But spurs will score soon

Spurs may get a 1 in the shots on target column but won't score. No chance.

They'll be lucky to get 1 touch in the other half at the moment.

To think, Liverpool's success has come from buying mid table or relegated level PL players.

Wijnaldum, Robertson, Shaquiri, Henderson,