Premier League Gameweek 13

My goodness, we're gonna have a game on our hands this weekend! Leeds 4th goal was on the break, defending with all 11 men in their half. When they scored 10 odd seconds after winning possession, they had 6 men in the Newcastle 18 yard box. Six! 85 minutes into the game. Oh, and the 5th was straight off a Newcastle corner as well. Frightening fitness...

Leeds have been brilliant (pukes into bin). Could have scored 10 tonight if they had some more quality. If they place like this on Sunday and we start like we know we can, it could be nasty.
They are hugely susceptible at set pieces though.

Good thing that scoring from set pieces is our speciality.

Going down to 10 has made Arsenal a bit more difficult to break down. Don't think it's going to happen now.

My goodness, we're gonna have a game on our hands this weekend! Leeds 4th goal was on the break, defending with all 11 men in their half. When they scored 10 odd seconds after winning possession, they had 6 men in the Newcastle 18 yard box. Six! 85 minutes into the game. Oh, and the 5th was straight off a Newcastle corner as well. Frightening fitness...
To be fair, pushing so many forward plays into our hands

Class from us to get 6 points from Chelsea and Leicester on the bounce. Our problem as usual is not being able to beat the teams we should be beating!

Well results have gone pretty decent for us so far,hoping Palace can take something from West Ham and Spurs from the scousers too

Any particular reason why Reguilon and Ndombele have been dropped? They've been superb this season.

Draw! We are in this title race you know!

I thought Reguillon would be out as Mourinho kept on bringing Davies on with 10 minutes left and probably worried Reguillon's charges upfield would leave too much space for TAA, Davies much more conservative so he'll sit in his own half much more while Aurier gets forward more on the right.

Why are the fans basically next to each other? Shouldn't there still be social distancing?

Liverpool going top tonight and won’t be knocked off until the end

True, but it also helps to not play in Europe.