Premier League Gameweek 13

I can’t see Arsenal’s ID anymore. Where do they go from here? It’s pretty shocking. All that money spent but for what? I think they need to push the reset button and start over. Because this aint working and hasn’t been working for the last 5 years atleast.

Arteta has destroyed this club. They were never this bad. Aubameyang looks like a pub player
TBF he hasn't. Senior Back room staff leaving has had a devastating effect. All well run clubs have a great structure from the bottom upwards. The coach should be the icing. The problem is that they have a weak base.

Southampton are the epitome of a well run club, given their resources. Good recruitment policy, good youth coaches and brought in a coach who they had faith in to do the job without interference

The team morale is at a all time low. Love watching them arguing with one another. :lol:

Obviously would prefer draw in Southampton & Everton games,however we have a couple of games in hand on both of them,simply have to make one of those count tomorrow night
You want teams like Everton and Southamton to beat teams who are usually in the top 6 because they won't sustain it over the whole season, so shouldn't be a threat to Utd in the long run.

TBF he hasn't. Senior Back room staff leaving has had a devastating effect. All well run clubs have a great structure from the bottom upwards. The coach should be the icing. The problem is that they have a weak base.

Southampton are the epitome of a well run club, given their resources. Good recruitment policy, good youth coaches and brought in a coach who they had faith in to do the job without interference
Agree, though I was utterly confused as to why they brought in Hughes.

Me in my living room rn:
Batman-News-How-Well-Do-You-Know-Lucius-Fox-Quiz-Result-04.jpe

I've got all three games on, anyone else gone large or are people prioritising?

Agree, though I was utterly confused as to why they brought in Hughes.
Mistake which they quickly rectified. Too many teams continually look backwards to 'old' managers and coaches; Pulis,Sam, etc. They did the same with Adkins and then went for Poch.
At least they identified Ralph at RBL as a progressive coach. They weren't wrong

Me in my living room rn:

Long story short: we've got a dual tv setup in our living room as my partner and I are both gamers. So, I've got Leicester vs. Everton on the one tv and then the Arsenal vs. Southampton game on the other. Tempted to put the Leeds game on the laptop, but I prefer using this for RedCafing, checking Arsenal meltdowns on Twitter, etc.

Has Williams played before in premier league? Thought Phillips was next up if the first choice CBs were out.

Would be surprised if Spurs don't score at least once so can see it being high scoring draw.

At which point Redcafe, the Ole thread specifically, will enter a meltdown mode of epic proportions.

I don’t see him going.

Firstly he has too much connection to Spurs.

Arsenal have a poor squad and limited budget. Why would he go from one team with a limited budget to another?

They starting Elneny in midfield and Pepe is the biggest waste of money going. Aubamayang has got his new contract now.

They should not be 15th and losing 4 games in row at home. Yes Arsenal are not a well run club but it is not owners' or board's fault they are 15th.

Looked to me like Everton's recent dip in form was due to losing control of midfield and Allan was the main culprit in that? Lots of running but not picking up the right positions or making the right passes.

Don’t agree with that tbf. Allan is superb positionally and at breaking up play. His passing ability is lacking but that isn’t his role in the side. Doucoure is a far bigger culprit in terms of passing. Ideally we wouldn’t have either of them needing to be taking up that responsibility if we had a full strength team.

Me in my living room rn:

Prefer to watch one at the time and change if I am bored. I am enjoying Arsenal this evening, just because I love to see them in meltdown.

I don’t see him going.

Firstly he has too much connection to Spurs.

Arsenal have a poor squad and limited budget. Why would he go from one team with a limited budget to another?

They starting Elneny in midfield and Pepe is the biggest waste of money going. Aubamayang has got his new contract now.

He may be holding out for the United job, or at least has been holding out, but how long will a manager of his pedigree be prepared to delay his career?

If Arsenal come calling, he could easily accept.

They should not be 15th and losing 4 games in row at home. Yes Arsenal are not a well run club but it is not owners' or board's fault they are 15th.
Well it is if they are considered to be a big club and appoint a novice like Arteta. They've lost a lot of structure. It affects any organization if top people leave and you don't replace them well.

If Arsenal did approach Poch for the job and he accepted, he would be selling himself well short, imo. I don't think he will just jump at the first job that comes up.

You want teams like Everton and Southamton to beat teams who are usually in the top 6 because they won't sustain it over the whole season, so shouldn't be a threat to Utd in the long run.

So we want them both to win then