Premier League Gameweek 13

Arsenal will win today. These bounces always happen after a couple of bad results.

Long story short: we've got a dual tv setup in our living room as my partner and I are both gamers. So, I've got Leicester vs. Everton on the one tv and then the Arsenal vs. Southampton game on the other. Tempted to put the Leeds game on the laptop, but I prefer using this for RedCafing, checking Arsenal meltdowns on Twitter, etc.

Prefer to watch one at the time and change if I am bored. I am enjoying Arsenal this evening, just because I love to see them in meltdown.

Good call, I'm devastated to have no room for the AFTV watchalong :lol:

1-1 though

Finally, an Arsenal player picks up the ball and actually does something with it. Nice to see players dribbling and taking on others.

That door to top spot has been ajar to 3 teams last two nights but none of them so far able to take it or in Saints case stay there

Says everything about Arsenal that I want them to win. Saints are a bigger threat to us

Rob Holding looks like Prince William if he was brought up in a working class family and then he was spotted by a scout at an U11s footballing competition.

Doesn’t matter tonight, but Amazon often has a good lag between live and streaming. Need to make sure I avoid the forum tomorrow!

As much as I hate seeing Arsenal picking up any kind of points, perhaps a draw is for the best. Hopefully Liverpool and Spurs can nullify each other too.