Premier League Gameweek 13

Has Son/Mane assisted/scored in every game for Spurs/Liverpool?

That couldn't be more irrelevant to my post.

Sterling plays for City, not Spurs or Pool. I am saying I believe either Mane or Son would outperform him in that same role. His form has really tailed off.

That couldn't be more irrelevant to my post.

Sterling plays for City, not Spurs or Pool. I am saying I believe either Mane or Son would outperform him in that same role. His form has really tailed off.

But both teams have been better this season at creating chances. I don't see how they score every game for a team that is now average (compared to previous seasons) at creating chances.

But this is all hypothetical.

But both teams have been better this season at creating chances. I don't see how they score every game for a team that is now average (compared to previous seasons) at creating chances.

But this is all hypothetical.

First that's not true, xG has Liverpool top and City right behind them in 2nd with Spurs way down in 10th. As you'd expect given the tactics their respective managers use.
Second, I didn't say they would score every game, I think they essentially have a goal involvement a game on average a season - Sterling was way above that for example when they won the league in 18/19 and 17/18.

This is just my opinion and maybe they wouldn't hit a goal a game on average but I think they both would offer more than Sterling does this City side.

Excellent, another game where I can wish serious injury* to Richarlison. Come on Leicester, don't let me down.

* I have never wished this on anyone before. Ever.

More games won at the Emirates stadium than the Highbury stadium 178-171...

Wouldn’t think it.

They said that on AFTV during one of the rants, couldn't believe it. you still think of the Emirates as a new stadium

Watching the Leeds game but prepared to switch to Arsenal if it looks like it's going to be another comedy classic.

I think a draw in the 3 main games today are what suits us best. Always fun to see Arsenal and Liverpool lose though.