Premier League Gameweek 13

Over 30 goals after 12 games in each of the last 3 seasons - just 18 goals so far.

Guess it is tough to breakdown a defensive block, however City just weren't clinical tonight and just so so interesting to see who their next legit center forward is after Aguero.

And what happened to Bernardo Silva?!

My fantasyteam is having a mare, but what’s not to love about the results today. Get in!

Just a random collection of players.
Yeah, it feels a bit cobbled together and lacking cohesion. Aside from De Bruyne and Aguero, the team sheet just isn't that scary anymore. Must be much easier to nullify this bunch than previous sides, when there was a threat everywhere you looked.

My fantasyteam is having a mare, but what’s not to love about the results today. Get in!

This is one of those weird conundrums isn't it.
Superb results for us - but crap in fantasy so you're trying to tell yourself it is brilliant :)

Yeah, it feels a bit cobbled together and lacking cohesion. Aside from De Bruyne and Aguero, the team sheet just isn't that scary anymore. Must be much easier to nullify this bunch than previous sides, when there was a threat everywhere you looked.
If there is any justice in this world, Spurs-Liverpool end 0-0 and we crush Sheffield while resting Bruno

This is one of those weird conundrums isn't it.
Superb results for us - but crap in fantasy so you're trying to tell yourself it is brilliant :)
I have Pool, Sou'ton, Spurs, Chelsea players in the fantasy team and I would like them all to keep dropping points.

Seems harsh given his budget

Their best bet is getting Allardyce before one of the other relegation candidates, he's probably the safest bet for PL survival.

Bilic getting sacked from West Brom after this match isn't surprising. Remember the hoo-ha about Darren Moore when he got the sack whilst having them sitting 4th in the playoffs and people hoped it backfired but it didn't. They'll get some steady eddie shit house manager to cement their Premier League status soon enough.

That's the hope, Mourinho will probably slaughter them on the break though. Hopefully after tonight's results he goes full bus parking.

This game will be a snooze fest if Liverpool do not get an early goal, needs a goal in the first 15mins to get Spurs on the front foot. It will be 70% possession for Liverpool with Jose defending with a back 6 and mid to low block if there are no early goals. I dont expect Klopp to be overly adventurous however, worried about being hit on the break with the likes of Son, Kane, Reguilon attacking at pace against a relatively makeshift defence.

Which is how the Chelsea v Spurs game played out, recall a lot of Chelsea's crosses into the Spurs box and Abraham the only Chelsea player in the box with three Spurs players keeping tabs on him. Every other Chelsea player keeping their formation in case the ball breaks out into Spurs midfield or wide areas and the counter is on.

Bilic getting sacked from West Brom after this match isn't surprising. Remember the hoo-ha about Darren Moore when he got the sack whilst having them sitting 4th in the playoffs and people hoped it backfired but it didn't. They'll get some steady eddie shit house manager to cement their Premier League status soon enough.
Pearson :smirk:

Bilic used to get pretty good reviews as a coach.. not sure where and when he fell off

Just noticed Everton are at Leicester. That’s an interesting game to follow. Leicester could go top if they win and we draw with Spurs.

I reckon Arsenal will surprise tonight and get a win. Hopefully both Newcastle and Everton can get a result in their games as well

Will be interesting to see how Spurs recover if they get beat at Anfield

When the pressure is on, you just cannot bank on him

When city are strolling, as in winning three nil, he scores. But not when the pressure is on.

Perfect example of a player who is made to look good in a system. Honestly, imagine Mane or Son in that role - they would score/assist almost every game with the amount of chances they'd get. The drop off in quality in City's attack without Aguero is ginormous.

When the pressure is on, you just cannot bank on him

When city are strolling, as in winning three nil, he scores. But not when the pressure is on.
Didn't he get them a lot of late winners when they won their first title under Pep?

Their bigger problem is that Jesus is Aguero's replacement /alternative and Mahrez doesn't perform in bigger games from what I've seen.

Sterling has always been an inconsistent finisher. He scores as his movement is great.

Perfect example of a player who is made to look good in a system. Honestly, imagine Mane or Son in that role - they would score/assist almost every game with the amount of chances they'd get. The drop off in quality in City's attack without Aguero is ginormous.

No they wouldn't.

Didn't he get them a lot of late winners when they won their first title under Pep?

Their bigger problem is that Jesus is Aguero's replacement /alternative and Mahrez doesn't perform in bigger games from what I've seen.

Sterling has always been an inconsistent finisher. He scores as his movement is great.

Away with your facts.