Premier League Gameweek 10

West Brom vs Sheff United is the one I’m looking forward to :drool:
Got to love them bottom of the table scrappy as feck games as a neutral. No fun when it’s your team involved though :nervous:

Remember the hype Everton were getting after the first 4 games? Top four challengers, ffs.

This raphina lad has looked impressive. Sort of left footers we should be searching for

Rodriguez signing of the season.. Allan.. second best signing of the season

Seems like Richarlison has lost all his confidence. Poor boy. Thiago still not playing yet though, worth mentioning.

I still don't understand why Doucoure is so highly rated. He's awful on the ball. The worst first touch in the league and I'll die on that hill.

Leeds is all about attacking. Don't think they have a reverse gear.

Bamford seems to sulk a lot- look at his exit and during the arsenal game too. Is he just off form or what’s his deal
Brought up with a Silver spoon is his mouth the self entitled bastard that's the deal.

Remember the hype Everton were getting after the first 4 games? Top four challengers, ffs.

It's been a funny season where Liverpool and City have mostly underwhelmed, albeit still mostly got results in the former's case. But Villa, Leeds and Everton at times have been attacking beasts, yet the champagne stuff didn't last that long.

Astounding to think if we can beat Southampton and Burnley (game in hand), we’d only be two points off the top behind Pool. Sounds so easy when you say it. However, we know this United team never seem to be able to walk through an open door to smell the opportunity.

Bamford seems to sulk a lot- look at his exit and during the arsenal game too. Is he just off form or what’s his deal

You probably want your top players to be disappointed at coming off rather than skipping off looking delighted.

Astounding to think if we can beat Southampton and Burnley (game in hand), we’d only be two points off the top behind Pool. Sounds so easy when you say it. However, we know this United team never seem to be able to walk through an open door to smell the opportunity.

Just the two wins and then still not top is what I'm reading there :)

Let's see how we sit after the City game.

I’m not surprised everyone is being so harsh on us but we have been without Richardson, Rodriguez, Coleman and Digne for a bunch of the games that we have dropped points in (at least one of them has been out in them all, more often it’s two of them) and each of them are key players in the way that we play. To not have our first choice fullbacks at all today was a big blow.

let’s not forgot how tosh you lot were last season without one key player - Bruno.