Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

That must infuriate other fans. They’re waxing lyrical over Lampard and the job he’s done and said tonight it’s all about the players on the pitch and individual errors.

If Lampard was some foreign manager he would be getting slaughtered. The media bias sickens me and Lampard is a hero to me as a footballer. An absolutely dreadful manager though.

That must infuriate other fans. They’re waxing lyrical over Lampard and the job he’s done and said tonight it’s all about the players on the pitch and individual errors.

If Lampard was some foreign manager he would be getting slaughtered. The media bias sickens me and Lampard is a hero to me as a footballer. An absolutely dreadful manager though.
Ready to say Ole is better yet?

I wonder if the PL will be looking into the Snodgrass not playing vs West Ham "clause"

After watching how often we fecked up great counter attacking opportunities on Sunday, seeing Leicester do it much better is interesting to watch.

Erm they're playing a shit Chelsea at home and we were away to champions Liverpool

Hardly the same is it

Quite an incredibly sympathetic tone to this effort.

Dreadful performance.

Who's next for your lot, Allegri, Tuchel?

Whoever it is will no doubt raise performance levels, honeymoon period and all that.

Not the first game over the past few days where one of the commentators sitting close to the Swedish ones keeps coughing and having it picked up by their mics.

How pointing arm can be construed as offside body part! That would be hilarious

How pointing arm can be construed as offside body part! That would be hilarious
Since new rules state that you can score with your arm down to the end of the sleeve, the offside rule follows that meaning that you can be offside with your arm down to the sleeve since the offside law says that "any goalscoring part being in an offside position".