Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Hope Lampard stays until end of the season. We need to beat those lot when we play them.

Yeah the way this is going we are losing top spot to Leicester and by the time we go to Chelsea in late Feb they will have a new manager in place and that usually leads to a bounce with them

Complete lack of creativity in the middle. We are so lucky to have bruno and pogba. You realize value of creative midfielder when you watch chelsea (for lack of them) and Villa (for one carrying the entire team). If or when pogba leaves we need to line up a replacement, probably Grealish as VdB is not a creative midfielder.

James had no idea Maddison was stood right next to him :lol:

Chillwell is s**t. We dodged a bullet not getting him. He wasn't cheap either, a whole £50m.

Telles was only £15m and better in my opinion.

Luke will be watching tonight thinking he still has plenty of time to make that LB spot his own

Yeah the way this is going we are losing top spot to Leicester and by the time we go to Chelsea in late Feb they will have a new manager in place and that usually leads to a bounce with them

For certain.
We're playing Arsenal in a few games just as they've picked up from being utterly dreadful.

Not watching, but judging by the score, Chelsea clueless as usual against better sides?

My only concern right now is Manchester City, I feel we got everyone else by the (foot)balls as it were in terms of consistency.

Other than Fernandes I honestly think Leicester's players/squad has more potential than ours long term. Last season they had 3 or 4 stand out quality players, this season its half a team. Having said that we're the ones who will spend big to add to our squad. Bruno and the extra money is the reason we'll stay ahead of them

Lampard’s gone for a bit of a PSG approach of a workmanlike midfield and hopefully a mind melting attack. But he’s spent a lot of money and none of the new ones look on par with Pulisic yet.

Chelsea’s problem is that all their defenders are hipster defenders.

Frank is under pressure now. His good start is fading away.
Roman will be getting itchy

They are on title harassment run. I suspect they will collapse towards the end like last season.
They had loads of injuries last season though, when we played them in the decider they still had some guys out

Chelsea’s problem is that all their defenders are hipster defenders.

Oh, but modern full backs are only about the attacking though, so everyone says.
Bet they wish they had two fulls backs excellent at defending like we have, today!

Mason Mount is a convenient scapegoat for fans nowadays he's not that bad
Evans is part of a defense that has "only" conceded 21 goals (less than us), he's quality
There are worse places to lose at than at Leicester, they are quality
I sound like I'm defending Lampard... not necessarily. He's not doing a great job but with the influx of transfers he deserves time to figure it out (with the caveat that 4th place is a must get for him). May be tough with us, City and Liverpool poised to seize 3 out of 4 spots.

These American commentators on NBC are so biased towards Lampard, still. Wanting to give Lampard more time and compared to Ole, they think Ole should have been sacked a month ago. Lampard is clueless and Ole has used his team so well and clearly improved without the depth Chelsea have.

Leicester's defense is a bit gimmicky, you make a few coordinated movements and you can be through on goal. No wonder Liverpool beat them 3-0, Klopp surely saw that

Mason Mount is a convenient scapegoat for fans nowadays he's not that bad
Evans is part of a defense that has "only" conceded 21 goals (less than us), he's quality
There are worse places to lose at than at Leicester, they are quality
I sound like I'm defending Lampard... not necessarily. He's not doing a great job but with the influx of transfers he deserves time to figure it out (with the caveat that 4th place is a must get for him). May be tough with us, City and Liverpool poised to seize 3 out of 4 spots.

Do you watch Evans? Howlers like the one that was about an inch from letting Chelsea straight back into the game aren't rare.

Last season united were 8th after 19 games, Leicester were 2nd and Pool almost bagged the title.

There is a long way to go this season. It is going to be a tough battle. People criticize us for not winning against top teams, but we are still in the race because we did not lose against the top teams, bar spurs.

Not losing against the title competitors is going to be extremely valuable this season considering how many teams are fighting out. All managers know it and hence they are not risking against each other. One loss and you open up the gap. Too much expensive.