Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Extra points for Mendy there who raised his arm for offside before he even hit the ground.

Mount is so lost in central midfield when having to defend. Any ball that stretches Chelsea, their shape is terrible and easily get outnumbered in their defensive box.

Quiet a drop from the days of shoehorning Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard into the same side isn't it :lol:

Maddison has fallen behind the other 3 now due to his injuries imo, got it all to do to make the squad in the summer if it goes ahead

id like to change my answer please :lol:

After watching how often we fecked up great counter attacking opportunities on Sunday, seeing Leicester do it much better is interesting to watch.

Leicester's defense is a bit gimmicky, you make a few coordinated movements and you can be through on goal. No wonder Liverpool beat them 3-0, Klopp surely saw that
Don't expect Lampard would do that or be able to do that from what we've seen in his managerial career so far

Havertz and Tammy off.

Ziyech and Werner on.

Either defensive midfielder on for Kovacic who is knackered and move to 4231.

Pulisic left, Ziyech central, CHO right, Werner at striker.

It’s not difficult.

I think he's a good player, but not as bad as people think he is nor as great as people think he is.
He can be good in Soton team or Villa. If Chelsea has title ambition then he is not the answer. Similarly if England wants to win cup then he should not be a starter.

His og against the scousers springs to mind.

He just had a 10yard pass to Justin and ballooned it out of play.
He's just an average premier league defender. That's no crime, as it's still a highlevel, but he's not in any form "quality" by premier league standards.

He's alright, sick of hearing people discuss him like he's some god.

Reminds me of Lingard.

Mount has more talent than Lingard and doesn't try to stick out just to be different. He's one of many different pieces that Lampard doesn't really have a clue to piece together and he's been at Chelsea for well over a year now. Just funny how the narrative was the (enforced) youth movement because of their transfer ban.

Lamps last throw of the dice.

You know Romans got his finger on the trigger as we speak.

I wasn’t even close.

CHO off and Havertz off.

2 up front?

Wouldn’t be surprised with Lampard is Werner was defensive mid. He’s played him everywhere else.

He just had a 10yard pass to Justin and ballooned it out of play.
He's just an average premier league defender. That's no crime, as it's still a highlevel, but he's not in any form "quality" by premier league standards.
Never rated him. Always held him responsible for the 4-4 against Everton. Clown like defending that day.

Hudson-Odoi, I didn't see it then, still can't see it now. And Bayern wanted to pay big money for him eh.

Oh, but modern full backs are only about the attacking though, so everyone says.
Bet they wish they had two fulls backs excellent at defending like we have, today!
Absolutely! Second goal would have been avoided if they hadn’t gone for hipsters but got AWB instead. Also their CBs are hipsters who don’t like to get their clothes dirty.