Premier League Festive Season

Irrational.

The best first 45 minutes of a game I’ve seen in a long, long time.

Liverpool exceptionally lucky to end the half with 11 men.

choccy77

Chelsea would be winning if they had a striker who could actually score.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good to see that all it needed for that comeback was for me to say how pony Chelsea are and how United will catch em :)

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
We need to attack Trent’s side more often. He is absolutely horrendous defensively.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Rüdiger needs to get some credit for the 2:2, great awareness how he got to the ball before Salah (?) and not only cleared it but passed it to Kante

cyberman

Both teams have lost all semblance of match control. They’re lucky it’s against another big name side or this headless play would be talked about more

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Our midfield is dreadful unless Thiago and Fabinho play together. That Kovacic goal was ridiculous. Such good technique when he’s moving backwards as well.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Both teams have lost all semblance of match control. They’re lucky it’s against another big name side or this headless play would be talked about more
Imagine this being your takeaway from that half. Just enjoy it.

The Purley King

I'll be honest, that Kovacic goal looked harder to pull off than the Scholes' one.
It is almost impossible for him to backpedal like that, control the shot and get the requisite power on it.
Goal of the season already.
When you are running onto a volley it is so much easier, that was an absolutely incredible goal

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Chelsea would be winning if they had a striker who could actually score.
They really should try to sell Lukaku and Havertz or Werner and go all in for Haaland. He would be perfect for them.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just saw the Mane elbow. That’s a red card all day, he knows he’s there, and it’s completely reckless. If a united player does that and gets a red I have no complaints