Premier League Festive Season

Arsenal getting that Thiago Silva treatment from the commentators, I see.

And that's a stonewall penalty on Jesus. They need to bin this 'clear and obvious error needed to overturn' shite because refs are hesitant to give any decision knowing they have VAR and VAR are hesitant to overturn any decision anyway. So stupid.

You know it's been a rubbish season when this season hasn't been much aftv and chill :(

Not saying your wrong but they have looked quite good recently. Plus Arsenal today are doing miles better than the pathetic attempt we made against City a couple months back.

Completely different scenarios. They are in their best run of the season, we were at rock bottom

The way Arsenal plays, they will be in top 4. Thomas Partey is really calm and compose in DM role. What a player! Why can't we get such a player playing for us.

The way Arsenal plays, they will be in top 4. Thomas Partey is really calm and compose in DM role. What a player! Why can't we get such a player playing for us.
Partey is shite 50% of the time to be fair. He’s incredibly inconsistent.

Wow, this is really terrible. Not only because of the result, but also because how the game is being played out. Arsenal are not an underdog here, nicking lucky goal and holding onto it, they are much better team.

If city bring Gundogan on in the second half they will probably end up winning it as they are currently struggling to control midfield.

I was kinda hoping that City would rock up to the Emirates and absolutely batter this lot and bring some Arsenal fans crashing back down to reality but annoyingly, Arsenal have been excellent. :(

Not with Ake up against Saka.

All the best, mate.

If City get in at HT just 1 down I fancy they will turn it around. They just have too much quality.

Aye, you too pal. Hope you're well.

You should be, what they offer collectively is miles above United for a couple of weeks.
So they are in a bit of form and young lads are running their balls off, we haven’t even started playing yet and have two games in hand still along season to go.

City were clearly partying last night, they assumed Lego pep would hand them the 3 points.