Premier League Festive Season

Who said they were delighted?

We just don't like you scouse cnuts snooping about in our business thank you very much.
That’s not going to stop me posting my opinion on the Football Forum. If you disagree then offer a counter argument as to why you think I’m wrong. Don’t respond with something as petty and tribal as that though.

That’s not going to stop me posting my opinion on the Football Forum. If you disagree then offer a counter argument as to why you think I’m wrong. Don’t respond with something as petty and tribal as that though.

I'll do as I please.

Good day Sir

Prime’s pre and post game stuff is much more watchable than Sky and BT. Less shit banter and actual analysis of tactics.

Prime’s pre and post game stuff is much more watchable than Sky and BT. Less shit banter and actual analysis of tactics.
I think it’s more like DAZN’s coverage which is pretty good. If there are multiple games on they have a ‘Goal Rush’ where you can watch the main game but they switch to show you any goals/highlights as they happen on the other games.

BT had something similar a few years ago for the Champions League.

Don't worry about him. He's a copper and they don't like it when people disagree with them. Let's see if I can catch a big one here
Me and TR go way back, it’s all good. We’ll laugh about it later.
I think you might catch a whale.

I think it’s more like DAZN’s coverage which is pretty good. If there are multiple games on they have a ‘Goal Rush’ where you can watch the main game but they switch to show you any goals/highlights as they happen on the other games.

BT had something similar a few years ago for the Champions League.

Yeah I was watching that the other day, it’s pretty good if you’re not watching your own team play.

I think the coverage for the United game was good because they had Martinez and Henry who are actually in management at the moment and clearly wanted to talk about the tactical side of it, rather than a Richards or Souness, who are on TV weekly.

It’s also unbiased. I don’t really like listening to Scholes, Nev etc talk about United.

Yeah I was watching that the other day, it’s pretty good if you’re not watching your own team play.

I think the coverage for the United game was good because they had Martinez and Henry who are actually in management at the moment and clearly wanted to talk about the tactical side of it, rather than a Richards or Souness, who are on TV weekly.

It’s also unbiased. I don’t really like listening to Scholes, Nev etc talk about United.
DAZN normally has Michael Owen on which is meh. Hargreaves is sometimes on and pretty good but it’s the match coverage I love. Every Premier League game for the equivalent of about £12 a month.

I like Neville and Carragher on MNF. Keane can be funny but he’s fairly old school with his football opinions.

DAZN normally has Michael Owen on which is meh. Hargreaves is sometimes on and pretty good but it’s the match coverage I love. Every Premier League game for the equivalent of about £12 a month.

I like Neville and Carragher on MNF. Keane can be funny but he’s fairly old school with his football opinions.

Yeah I normally watch use DAZN on my completely legal, non IPTV service, that I pay the correct amount for. The only thing that annoys me is when they loop Aguero’s best goals or something at half time.

City got 3 out likely with Covid? Walker back on the bench though.

Early kick off away in London is a tough fixture to travel to for the travelling Man City fans. The club should really invite them to travel back to Manchester on the team coach.

You can do it, Arse! I believe!

Whenever someone refers to Arsenal as arse, I'm always reminded of this gem of a post.

C0B-VllW8AAVwGR

Saka is a great young player. Is getting out of some tough areas with ease.