Premier League Festive Season

Christ, that was intense.
Good job Brucie and Newcastle.

Off to the RAWK thread we go!

Now impossible for Liverpool to better their points tally of last year

Isnt that a harder 1 on 1 to create?
Even outside of that, we constantly get opposition players isolated,
its just misrepresented as only counter attacks. We are suddenly very good at creating the space to slip through balls to Rashford and Martial.

What has it being harder got to do with it not being what was being talked about?
We do not constantly isolate the opposition players 1 on 1

Darlow put in a performance like he was playing against United.

Can't let this gift be for naught on Friday. Have to beat Villa !

jurgen-klopp-liverpool.jpg

Dare I say they might be burning out a little bit?

Knew we could trust Steve Bruce! Seriously though a rare match that liverpool wasn't clinical with their efforts on target and made the opposition goalkeeper MOTM

A draw at Anfield would be a brilliant result for us now

Liverpool going to massively struggle if they start regularly dropping points at Anfield. Only won 2 out of 8 away and Southampton away next week is one they could easily drop points in aswell as Southampton attack will test their backline.

Think Liverpool need 10 away wins to be sure of winning the league so that's going to be a big ask now.

Darlow put in a performance like he was playing against United.

Can't let this gift be for naught on Friday. Have to beat Villa !

Yep scousers are away at Southampton that game week too so not the easiest game for them.

Somethings happening..... great result. Thought that was Going to be the biggest away banker of the season tonight!

McCoist sounded pig sick at the end ha

Couldn't bear to watch it, but WHOA Pool couldn't win tonight!!

This season is getting very interesting indeed!

This Darrow guy reminded me of Eric Bailly, but in goal. Wicked guy, but this time it went his way

Absolute shite. The lack of effort was unforgivable at times. Gifted teams below us with a way into a title race.

You don't win titles dropping points against Brighton, Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle.
The way this season is going, you might be wrong.

I’m sure I saw some patterns of play form Liverpool tonight.

no bloody goals though!

my god the commentary tonight was so over the top in terms of praise for Liverpool.