Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Actually seeing the replay again, he should have followed Olise all the way.

Yeah I think it’s fair enough to expect Colwill to pick him up, but he can’t just assume it. He has to pass his man on and know Colwill’s on the same page. That obviously didn’t happen so he should just be extra cautious and worst case scenario he’s the redundant man. Strange lack of defensive instincts and it’s seemed common enough in his time so far. He’s very aggressive in the tackle and can run all day, but he seems a bit lazy tracking runners.

Has Lavia played for Chelsea yet? Chelsea went after so many players in the summer, its hard to keep track.

Will they go crazy again in Jan?
Got injured as soon as he joined, pretty unlucky

Actually seeing the replay again, he should have followed Olise all the way.
Yeah I think it’s fair enough to expect Colwill to pick him up, but he can’t just assume it. He has to pass his man on and know Colwill’s on the same page. That obviously didn’t happen so he should just be extra cautious and worst case scenario he’s the redundant man. Strange lack of defensive instincts and it’s seemed common enough in his time so far. He’s very aggressive in the tackle and can run all day, but he seems a bit lazy tracking runners.

Also Colwill isn't a fecking left back and Poch continuing to play him there is bordering on criminal behaviour at this point

Jackson has the face of a man who just realised hes a bit shit. Kinda sad.

He was also poor at PSG were you can't fail. If people start bringing Tottenham up it wasn't because of him. That team was built long before with managers like Redknapp, Boas and Sherwood.
I wasn’t gonna bring up spurs but since you did. He finished top 4, 4 times out of 5. They’ve only finished in top 4 once after he left.

I wasn’t gonna bring up spurs but since you did. He finished top 4, 4 times out of 5. They’ve only finished in top 4 once after he left.
Why wouldn't you bring up Spurs in that case?

Also Colwill isn't a fecking left back and Poch continuing to play him there is bordering on criminal behaviour at this point
It's mind boggling. Sure two left backs are out injured, but if Maatsen can't get a game when he's the only available natural left back then what was the point in keeping him? If he's not deemed good enough you could play Gusto at LB and have Disasi at RB where has played before although not as frequent as at CB.

I would love to hear his reasoning. It's probably fecked up but at least you'd understand it.

That doesn't say much.

0 trophies with that squad full of internationals. Not that other managers have won a lot there.

That doesn't say much.

0 trophies with that squad full of internationals. Not that other managers have won a lot there.
The point is. Chelsea are like us, doesn’t matter who takes over unless it’s ran properly then no one will succeed.

Chelsea seem to be obsessed with signing/playing very young players..
Young players often make mistakes.. you can get away with it when attacking but less so at the back..
also, once the confidence is gone, it only gets worse..

they probably need experience in there.. 3-4 players at least.

I didn't realise City had completed their capture of the world game. That CWC got little coverage in my neck of the internet woods.
Genuinely nobody cares about their trophies. Media barely covered the club World Cup in the UK.

They’re such a non entity. You barely even hear about the treble. Just so sterile.

Scousers gonna be buzzing. Not got city to challenge with this year

The point is. Chelsea are like us, doesn’t matter who takes over unless it’s ran properly then no one will succeed.
Agree with you that you need to be run properly as a club. That is most important.

Everton exist to benefit Liverpool FC and nothing else.

Everton wankers showing up tonight in one of their two ‘cup finals’ at Goodison every year before a tame submission to their actual rivals whenever the Vermin rock up there.

Same old, same old.

That underwhelming reaction to Lavia coming on sums up Chelsea fans.

I didn't realize that City were trying to defend before Everton scored. I genuinely thought that they were in Everton's half trying to score :lol: