Pre-season friendlies 2013

Maybe they need a goalkeeper as well as a striker.

Luis-Su-rez-left-punches--006.jpg

Arsenal fans :lol:

Booing at a pre season friendly!

That's what happens when you've a center back pairing of Livermore and Zeki "Levy pwned Fergie on that one" Fryers in central defence against Falcao.

Wow thats some result, I watched Monoco the other week and they didn't look great at all

Spurs aren't with their best line-up

Lloris
Walker Livermore Fryers Rose
Lennon Dembele Parker Sigurdasson...
Kane...

Lloris should be fined for the first goal (maybe a little exaggeration). Embarrassing.

A nothing result really, as much as everyone wants to rub it in Glaston's face. Not just a pre-season game, but a pre-season in which Spurs played a very second-string side. A very young defence, particularly, against Falcao. It was only going to end one way.

Argentinian, 18 yrs old

Whoosh?

Everton vs Real Madrid started few minutes ago, if anyone interested.

Jagielka and Distin playing high line against Ronaldo :lol:

Nope, he thinks he is playing baseball.

Anyway, first half over, Everton dominated possession with few decent chances created, but Real Madrid scored two easy goals on counter attacks. That's me off.

Apart from being a baseball field, is the pitch as crap as I thought it looked in my two pixelated minutes of watching?

Apart from being a baseball field, is the pitch as crap as I thought it looked in my two pixelated minutes of watching?

It might be, Ronaldo could have scored another couple if he hadn't got stuck turning a couple of times. Isco, who looked brilliant the other night is invisible here, whether that's because he needs longer between games (probable) or because he needs the team to be keeping the ball better (probable) I don't know.