Pre-season friendlies 2013

I thought you were above these shitty jokes Rob

I am but I'm just bitter about Falcao. :p

We beat Inter 2-0 last night, good performance overall, even if Inter aren;t the force they once were and seem to love getting a pounding in England. Hazard is actually quite a good pen taker, has he actually missed yet out of about 6?

Barcelona playing beautifully, v Santos... Messi & Neymar looking good

Dongou has looked more promising than Neymar in this game. Great run and set-up at the end, Neymar really should have scored that.

Messi and Neymar only managed one goal between them. Overated.

Dongou has looked more promising than Neymar in this game. Great run and set-up at the end, Neymar really should have scored that.

Agreed although I thought Neymar's passing was quite good at times too. Jean Marie is a terrific talent, very excited about him. 18 years of age

Neymar is a real danger on that left though, very clear to see. Pedro, Tello, Alexis et al will have to be efficient with their minutes as he will surely eat into them soon

Even if Neymar isn't on fire, he just draws defenders and it creates space for Messi, once he matures further.. they'll be a good pairing.

Don't take away the Emirates Cup away from Arsenal, you bastards.

How come Owen Hargreaves is a now in demand co-commentator? Looks like I will be muting the commentaries on BT Sport, just like I did for ESPN.

Great counter for Napoli. 2-0. Pandev.

Love that group of Napoli fans in the corner. :lol: