FA W FA Cup Final

Manchester City 1:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 25 May 2024

In the battle of the bald frauds, there was only ever gonna be one winner, EtH, easily would've been top four if we set up like that all year.

That was the most controlled performance I've seen from us in many years

Yeah we parked the bus, but we did it fecking brilliantly and took the chances we got

I feel for Ten Hag if he is really getting sacked. Sad to go out after getting this so spot on

Yeah, this was our day. People in the matchday thread giving way too much respect to that toothless performance from City and getting way too nervous over nothing. Hope that attitude doesn't travel over to the players. Need more confidence than that.

Thought our performance was a little under par as well, should have punished this team even more!!

I did not see that coming ahead of the game but boy oh boy thank f-k for that. Trophies are what this club are about. Two goals in a final from Carrington graduates. Beautiful,

City were trash. Must've thought they'd walk to a win. Had they stayed doku would've prob still won though

It’s a brilliant narrative that the two bright spots of the season player wise were the ones to deliver the highlight of the season

I was ready for this to be a formality in City’s road to a double, and a bit of a dark cloud on my birthday. Instead we get an FA Cup trophy in the most shambolic of seasons. Brilliant!

Amrabat’s best match for us, Wan Bissaka had a cracker as well. Some redemption for them and ETH.

Mainoo is set to become a giant in the game if he keeps this up.

Let's be honest they barely troubled us at all. But for a keeper error we stroll out of this unscathed

So traumatised by the season I didn't celebrate any of it until the final whistle actually went. Then what a release. Like krakatoa

Pleased for ETH - it's probably right he goes but still I think of all the managers we've had since saf he was at least the most dignified despite the shit show of a season

Mainoo and Garnacho will take us to the promised land.

Over the fckin moon

I'm proud of the team. The future is bright with some of these young lads. Get the feck in!

Well done to ETH also, great send-off for him. Where were these tactics all season though?!

Seeing those two interviewed, couple of absolute gems.

Onana doesn't inspire confidence, but hopefully we can restrengthen this summer especially in midfield and upfront.

Will not have any problem if eth stays. Difference between a fit and unfit squad was clear today.

Player Ratings

7.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 328 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Man City win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 21% Man City 1:2 Man Utd
  • 18% Man City 3:1 Man Utd