EL D Europa League

Manchester United 1:1 FC Twente

Post-match discussion

Wed, 25 September 2024

I'm on holiday haven't seen the game but every critic and newspaper article has Rashford 8 out of ten. Yet everyone in RedCafe says he was rubbish. Dunno what to believe. There seem to be an anti-Rashford element on here who can't wait to diss him
He did things that looked promising but didn't actually create much and came as close to scoring as you

He did things that looked promising but didn't actually create much and came as close to scoring as you
He made 3 or 4 class moves when he beat his defender that had people going "oooh" but there was no end product. I recall one shot that was 10' wide.

He was probably 5ish out of 10

Totally disagree, you need players who can play for the full 90mins, not flat out, but just as capable and alert at 90mins as they are at 10mins, if stamina is an issue then there is something wrong in training. If there is something wrong with a player losing concentration, then there is something wrong mentally and with their attitude.
Of course we need players who play for 90mins . But name a top team that doesn't make changes, changes were needed in that game earlier and EtH didn't do it until it went 1-1 .
Eriksen was leggy Maguire was leggy Ugarte was , out of those 2 haven't had enough game time and the other player 3 games on a trot , Manger should have seen that.

He made 3 or 4 class moves when he beat his defender that had people going "oooh" but there was no end product. I recall one shot that was 10' wide.

He was probably 5ish out of 10
This
If you gave him a 6 I wouldnt punch you in the balls but it would be a little generous

And 3 subs was the winning and losing of it :rolleyes:
Haha Yes! that’s exactly what I said…100% well done. :rolleyes:

Original point I made was…I don’t like making 3 subs…I have no idea why you have such an issue with that.

Gob bless the ignore button

Player Ratings

Provisional results
5.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 182 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • FC Twente win
  • Draw

Detailed Results