LC W League Cup Third Round

Manchester United 7:0 Barnsley

Post-match discussion

Tue, 17 September 2024

My apologies, I hadn't realised that suggesting someone should "sod off" was civil.

As they say, every day's a school day!

I’m not interested in debating my opinion about Bayindir. Feel free to shout that you disagree until the sun goes down. I couldn’t care less. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you’re not changing mine…I saw what I saw. And you certainly will not persuade me to consider your perspective by insulting me. Did you really think insinuating that I’m an idiot and blind in your first two posts merited a reasoned response? Just a tip. Treat others how you want to be treated.

And I’m even less interested in debating how this conversation went off the rails. It seems weird that you are so sensitive about being told to “sod off” after insulting me twice. But whatever. I’m just not going to go back and forth with you any further.

I’m not interested in debating my opinion about Bayindir. Feel free to shout that you disagree until the sun goes down. I couldn’t care less. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you’re not changing mine…I saw what I saw. And you certainly will not persuade me to consider your perspective by insulting me. Did you really think insinuating that I’m an idiot and blind in your first two posts merited a reasoned response? Just a tip. Treat others how you want to be treated.

And I’m even less interested in debating how this conversation went off the rails. It seems weird that you are so sensitive about being told to “sod off” after insulting me twice. But whatever. I’m just not going to go back and forth with you any further.
Yawn!

Man of the Match

Alejandro Garnacho image Alejandro Garnacho 45% of 240 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

7.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 229 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Barnsley win