PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Mbuemo again.

Would’ve thought he’d have gotten a move by now.
In a world where Toney doesn't get banned and gets his move that summer, Mbeumo maybe moves in this one gone.

If they can keep those 2 fit, they will forget Toney pretty quick

They are resilient like a roach, watch them be absolutely terrible but somehow scrape together enough home wins for 30 odd points and survive yet again.

Insane to not give a penalty for Wolves there, wtf? One of the worst calls I've ever seen.

In a world where Toney doesn't get banned and gets his move that summer, Mbeumo maybe moves in this one gone.

Maybe. Just think he’s really good and am kind of baffled why someone like West Ham, Newcastle, Brighton haven’t picked him up.

Good age, too.

Maybe. Just think he’s really good and am kind of baffled why someone like West Ham, Newcastle, Brighton haven’t picked him up.

Good age, too.
I think he's out of their price ranges in fairness. Maybe if Newcastle free up some PSR room they'd be in for him, since they've not really got a nailed-on right winger. Although even then they seem intent on buying English with Howe at the helm.

Would certainly have him at Man United.

Oof Lemina looks like he did his knee there blocking the cross. Hopefully not a ruptured ligament.

Onana already looking like an amazing signing for Villa. Sums up how terrible Dyche is that he made him look like a one dimensional destroyer.

I think he's out of their price ranges in fairness. Maybe if Newcastle free up some PSR room they'd be in for him, since they've not really got a nailed-on right winger. Although even then they seem intent on buying English with Howe at the helm.

Would certainly have him at Man United.

You’re right, I think.

I’d have taken him at Liverpool as well before we signed Chiesa.