Ipswich Town v Fulham

Leicester City v Aston Villa

Nottingham Forest v Wolves

17:30 West Ham v Man City (Sky Sports)

Sunday 1 September 2024

13:30 Chelsea v Crystal Palace*

13:30 Newcastle v Spurs (Sky Sports)

16:00 Man Utd v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

* Due to Chelsea's participation in the UEFA Conference League playoffs the preceding Thursday

If Ipswich lose today it’s going to look like a long season for them.

Arsenal have started well, I wonder if Brighton havent fully recovered from their cup final and celebrations last Saturday.

Great pass from Odegaard there. Scholes-esque.

That oh so great Arsenal chance would have been offside, but the commentators don't seem to have spotted it

Merino is so distraught that odegard is injured, his gf has to hold his hand

The one week I don’t back skybets shot on target boost because I always lose, and Saka has had 2 already…

They have been ordinary against us as well.
Yeah, it's still early and they might amass more points in the end, but this Brighton looks nowhere near as organized and fluid and confident on the ball as the De Zerbi and Potter iterations.

They have been ordinary against us as well.
I didn't think they were great against Everton either before the sending off. Gives me hope they'll deliver another sucker punch here!

Brighton looking alot better now after a slow start

Yeah, it's still early and they might amass more points in the end, but this Brighton looks nowhere near as organized and fluid and confident on the ball as the De Zerbi and Potter iterations.
I'm interested to see how all their new signings settle in. They've spent an awful lot of money this summer. Surely the expectation should be to challenge for a European spot? That's a lot of pressure on a young and new manager who's never worked in a top league before.

Also didn't they get rid of de Zerbi because he wanted the club to be more ambitious? Surely they could have reached an understanding if they promised all these signings for him.

This Brighton team is all energy but little quality. It does not bode well for our season that we let them beat us last week.

Arsenal really do milk every little challenge made against them.

Saka is the biggest cheat in the league. Taken over from Kane nicely.

This Brighton team is all energy but little quality. It does not bode well for our season that we let them beat us last week.
There's alot of very young players and they're still getting used to the new manager, I think we'll improve as the season goes on.

Arsenal are a bunch of diving cvnts.....Arteta and his demeanor has clearly rubbed off on the players b/c they fecking whine about every time they are touched or bullied physically

They scored six goals in their first town games so I think they have plenty of quality

PL refs have no common sense. Why stop the game there when you clearly saw he didn't pick up a serious head injury?
This again. It would be refreshing to see one referee just play on when a player is down on the floor holding his head after his neck was brushed. It would encourage more refs to do it.

They are playing away at the second best team in the league. Settle down
And we were the world's unluckiest offside away from beating them anyway

don't agree with that at all....they actually play some intricate football at times which is lovely to watch