'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

Seems to have hit a lot of nerves :lol:

Like it or not, nobody at the elite level cares about United anymore. Funny that this is what United fans in this forum complain about (how much they have dropped after SAF and would be in full agreement with me), but the moment City, Pool enters the conversation, all of a sudden United fans act opposite as if today's United is the same as SAF's United. I suggest you learn the meaning of words like bias, objectivity etc. or you can keep on thinking the rest of Europe (or even most UK fans) considers you a top force or even a top PL force nowadays..
Yet you care enough to be here.

Man united are so irrelevant that you signed up to a forum called red cafe :lol: why dont you sign up to a Juve forum dedicated to match fixing instead?

I enjoy the conversations here mostly on world football, European competitions, Messi-Ronaldo debate. And, who told you that I am not a member of Juve or other clubs' forums?

You can continue thinking United is one of the first teams that come into the minds of European or world football fans nowadays or take my view as a general sentiment of most fans about United that United is no longer considered an elite force. I have no idea why you are struggling with this. Even, Real and AC Milan who are way above United in terms of legacy went and are going through rough patches like that where they partly lost their relevance.. And their fans do not seem to live under an illusion unlike some here.

Last edited:
I remember Pep likened City to the size Villarreal when he joined. He took part in a usurp football experiment by Abu Dhabi, he knows what he's doing.

I enjoy the conversations here mostly on world football, European competitions, Messi-Ronaldo debate. And, who told you that I am not a member of Juve or other clubs' forums?

You can continue thinking United is one of the first teams that come into the minds of European or world football fans nowadays or take my view as a general sentiment of most fans about United that United is no longer considered an elite force. I have no idea why you are struggling with this. Even, Real and AC Milan who are way above United in terms of legacy went and are going through rough patches like that where they partly lost their relevance.. And their fans do not seem to live under an illusion unlike some here.
Enjoy the conversations here on world football. Because one of the biggest institutions in world football's fan forum attracts a myriad of fans from many clubs. Thats what you call relevancy, regardless of how good they have been on the pitch in the last 10 years.

You're confusing current quality on the pitch with being a relevant club. United are one of the biggest and most relevant clubs in the world.

Like it or not, nobody at the elite level cares about United anymore. Funny that this is what United fans in this forum complain about (how much they have dropped after SAF and would be in full agreement with me), but the moment City, Pool enters the conversation, all of a sudden United fans act opposite as if today's United is the same as SAF's United. I suggest you learn the meaning of words like bias, objectivity etc. or you can keep on thinking the rest of Europe (or even most UK fans) considers you a top force or even a top PL force nowadays..
Keep the comedy gold coming! :lol:

Enjoy the conversations here on world football. Because one of the biggest institutions in world football's fan forum attracts a myriad of fans from many clubs. Thats what you call relevancy, regardless of how good they have been on the pitch in the last 10 years.

You're confusing current quality on the pitch with being a relevant club. United are one of the biggest and most relevant clubs in the world.

No, my friend, you are confusing relevancy with greatness.

I respect United as one of the greatest clubs ever and this forum is a quality one as a reflection of that. But, for some time, United is not really relevant to the conversation when you are talking about the current elite (many United fans say the similar things in other threads so no idea why people react as if I have said something crazy), and this has happened to every single elite force in European football during certain periods of time not just United. The point is I think the most important thing is to find the right path and recover, and it seems United is finally put on the right path with Ten Hag again, but no need to downgrade City's or other teams' achievements when your team has been struggling for 10 years now, too much bitterness and it does not feel fair that's why I felt I should comment.

No, my friend, you are confusing relevancy with greatness.

I respect United as one of the greatest clubs ever and this forum is a quality one as a reflection of that. But, for some time, United is not really relevant to the conversation when you are talking about the current elite (many United fans say the similar things in other threads so no idea why people react as if I have said something crazy), and this has happened to every single elite force in European football during certain periods of time not just United. The point is I think the most important thing is to find the right path and recover, and it seems United is finally put on the right path with Ten Hag again, but no need to downgrade City's or other teams' achievements when your team has been struggling for 10 years now, too much bitterness and it does not feel fair that's why I felt I should comment.
Agree to disagree, have a good Sunday. :)

I guess Juventus aren’t an elite club then because why are you on a Manchester United board caring about a larger club?

Shilling City too... Come on man your better than that. Go on social media and see the traction City gets compared to United. It’s plain as day they just aren’t cared about on the same level.

When he was at Barca he cited players needing a new voice as one of the reasons he wasn't going to stick around long term.

Could not wanting to leave without a UCL be the only reason he's still at City?

I wonder if he's saving Dias and Laporte for the UCL because if not they've no chance of winning that this year

He loves rash as feck decisions. Getting rid of Cancelo is right up there.

Is he looking for a way out? Why else would you bench your best player and keep playing Jack Grealish

Taking Mahrez off who looked the only player who might do something for them and leaving Bernardo Silva on who was absolutely anonymous was a strange decision.

In the hypothetical zombie apocalypse, Guardiola is the kind of guy who’ll pick a slingshot and pebbles as his protective weapon of choice, and snub the assault rifle, shotgun and rocket launcher.

I am pretty sure he'll be goner in the summer, probably by his own decision.

Everton beating Arsenal gave them another chance to close the gap and they couldn't do it. Can't complain like after United loss.

Sterling, Jesus and Zinchenko were huge losses to the way he wants to play, and they managed to sell the latter two to the team that are above them. Not one of his finer moments :lol:

Not sure what's going with him and City. They genuinely had a class defence with Walker, Dias, Laporte/Stones and Cancelo. But for whatever reason, Pep has binned off Cancelo and benched Laporte and Dias. I'm a-bit miffed by it all tbh.

While I don't think the likes of Jesus and Zinchenko are anything special, they were very solid squad players. Selling both didn't really make a whole lot of sense of time. Grealish has also been a poor signing, and hasn't shown any signs of improvement. Something seems off with them.

United has been irrelevant in the last 10 years both in Europe and the PL. I have no idea what you mean by cheating, but let me tell you one thing, when outsiders think about PL, we mostly think about City, Liverpool or Chelsea nowadays as they are considered credible forces to have a chance to win the CL.. Also, do not mix Liverpool with United, Liverpool played 3 CL finals in the last 5 years though winning PL only once in that period helping them maintain their reputation unlike United..

If you think that the team that is breaking multiple PL records winning PL 4 out of 5 times last 5 years at PL's peak, playing great entertaining football will be a footnote in the history, I wanna know about your definition of footnote.
Série B will suit your club like a glove. Bye bye budy.

It's as if he's bored and feels like inflicting some self sabotage on the team. They were a near unstoppable machine over the last few seasons. He's made some baffling decisions which have had clearly negative affects

Does your tiny club have a forum ? Because you’re telling us how our club doesn’t matter while you can only get some attention here, on probably the biggest football forum . You are basically an idiot.