Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

And here I was thinking that his injuries would magically clear up at his new club.

Turns out he is just that injury prone now.

Still think he is a very good player but he is getting very injury prone. Although at this point getting might not be true. He is injury prone these days.

Nice that Manchester United doesnt have to pay him while he is injured anymore

Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish the lad a speedy recovery.

Erm. So he really is injury prone and not that he did not want to play for United. Anyway, not our problem now. Get well soon Pogba.

#PogBacktoBacktoBack

Maybe he and Jesse can now finally collaborate on them dope tik tok video !

It’s sad to see Pogba get so many injuries. They really have derailed his career it is fair to say at this point.

If he could have stayed fit at his peak he would have been a Ballon D Or contender possibly.

He’ll be a “what if” case sadly I think now and truth be told could be in for an even larger decline in his early 30’s.

He has become injury prone player, i think except 2 seasons he had injury issues in all other seasons for us.

In last 8 seasons he had injury issues in 5 seasons.

It’s sad to see Pogba get so many injuries. They really have derailed his career it is fair to say at this point.

If he could have stayed fit at his peak he would have been a Ballon D Or contender possibly.

He’ll be a “what if” case sadly I think now and truth be told could be in for an even larger decline in his early 30’s.
Really reminds us of Arsenal's Diaby. Very good player, but injuries prevented him from becoming more.

Don't enable him by claiming his injuries held him back. His lack of application did that.

Ffs, he is not Brazilian Ronaldo, just an occasionally very good player who happens to be injury prone. He has never come close to reach a Ballon d'Or peak even when he had a sustained run of games.

Last edited:

Come on now. He’s never even been close to that.

I always maintained he did us a favour leaving. Constantly injured and difficult to fit into a team, we can only move forward with him gone.

Still think he is a very good player but he is getting very injury prone. Although at this point getting might not be true. He is injury prone these days.

Nice that Manchester United doesnt have to pay him while he is injured anymore

A passenger when his team is not in possession. Speaks volumes that during his 6 years at United he performed best when Ole used to put him on the left side. He’s way too irresponsible to play CM on the highest level…seems like he’s become injury prone too. Add his self-absorbed mentality on top of that.

I don’t know what Juve were thinking signing him. He can pretend that he’s still an elite player in a league like Serie A, but if Juve want to rebuild towards not only domestic, but European success as well, they shouldnt have taken Pogba.

So when he comes back he’s basically been out for 5 months since his injury v Liverpool. That’s after having a 3 month injury earlier on in the season.
He’s a broken player

Sometimes I am a greedy cnut and feel awful watching Fred and McT play for us. Then I see this guy and Lingard taking their circus to other sorry ass bastards like Juventus and I instantly feel better.

So when he comes back he’s basically been out for 5 months since his injury v Liverpool. That’s after having a 3 month injury earlier on in the season.
He’s a broken player
Or he enjoys his "recovery" trips to Dubai and Miami too much, watch him be fit and ready for Qatar.

Disappointed with this, was looking forward to him playing against Jose's Roma.

Yikes, this is too much. Hating on any player should never make you appreciate what could potentially be a serious injury. Something is truly fecked up with this line of thinking.

That's reading it out of context. I don't wish him injury, but given that he is injured, I don't feel sorry for him. He's been injured almost his entire stay with us, barely contributed anything and then goes trash talking as if he is superior to United who let him down and how he is going to "show us our place and teach us a lesson". The only thing he should be teaching is humility to himself and how to stay injury free and contribute back to clubs that pay him his wages. Hopefully, he doesn't do to Juve what he did to us.

To be fair, I thought his recent injuries were fake. I apologise to Pogba for doubting. Turns out that six years of coasting comes back to bite your fitness in the end.