Pardew Draft

@BIG DUNK gets this happy camper:

iu

A good but severely limited pool at first glance. I've always admired him, so would be good to dig in more.

He better get the vodka out.

:lol: It seems like one of the tougher pools at first glance, although it looks like you'll mostly have the players to yourself, which will make for a stress-free if dull drafting process.

MANAGERCLUB1234567
GIOHodgsonBorussia Dortmund
EDDY JUKEZAncelottiLyon
ENIGMAHerreraFulham
BIG DUNKKeeganFiorentina
SJORIvicWest Ham
NMAllegriSampdoria
PROLIFIKBenitezChelsea
ZLATANTuchelFlamengo
SIRSCHOLESLuxemburgoInter Milan
PAULSCHOLES18RobsonRangers
HIMANNVvan GaalAtletico Madrid
EAPLobanovskyiPenarol
PAT MUSTARDHeynckesMarseille
SKIZZORanieriParma
MICHAELWengerFeyenoord
P-NUTSacchiSpurs

@Gio can start picking whenever he's ready.

DEADLINES BEGIN AT 12 NOON BRITISH TIME TOMORROW.

If anyone thinks I'm a dishonest bastard and wants to switch with me, let me know before either of us makes a pick. If there's more than one of you we'll put it to the randomiser again.

Am I allowed to pick only players Ancelotti coached or do I need to pick some players that played for Lyon as well?

Didn't see anything in the rules about that. Feel like I'm cheating somewhat if I only pick exclusively from 1 side especially since Ancelotti's coached so many all-timers :lol:

Am I allowed to pick only players Ancelotti coached or do I need to pick some players that played for Lyon as well?

Didn't see anything in the rules about that. Feel like I'm cheating somewhat if I only pick exclusively from 1 side especially since Ancelotti's coached so many all-timers :lol:

:lol: You've won the lottery man. I'm doing some research and you can take about half my fecking pool if you feel like it. You don't have to pick any Lyon players at all.

Worse, that means no reinforcements. And guaranteed loss.

Can we make a rule that we can add first round opponents manager/team to our pool if we win? Just first round. No need to carry forward.

And that's assuming I win one game :(

Yeah I updated the OP about reinforcements. I was going to randomise all the eliminated teams' managers/clubs and give each winner an additional club and an additional manager to broaden their pool. As you say, this could be a good draft to try the old 'spoils of war' method instead, where the winner gets their vanquished opponent's pool as well. Let's see what people prefer.

@Gio can start picking whenever he's ready.

DEADLINES BEGIN AT 12 NOON BRITISH TIME TOMORROW.

If anyone thinks I'm a dishonest bastard and wants to switch with me, let me know before either of us makes a pick. If there's more than one of you we'll put it to the randomiser again.

I think that you're honest but that your pool is more interesting so I'd like to swap.

I think that you're honest but that your pool is more interesting so I'd like to swap.

No problem Mike. If no-one else expresses an interest before my pick it's all yours, if they do we'll put it to the randomiser again :). Got to be honest, I like the look of this potential swap myself at first glance.