P Diddy | Arrested

Schadenfreude beyond measure. According to reports, Combs had an apartment viewing scheduled for after his court appearance, where he and his lawyers had assumed he'd be released on bail. Instead, they took him immediately into custody, then denied his bail again. Combs is literally never going to breathe a free breath outside of a prison for the rest of his life. Think about that. It's astonishing and incredible.

A long time ago I worked with somebody who was enamored of Sean Combs. She was super impressed that he had created this music empire for himself through nothing but grit and moxie. Anyone who said anything about Combs being a gangster was immediately shut down as jealous, racist, or willfully ignorant of Combs' genius. Sometimes all 3! She also couldn't fathom that I hated him for music reasons alone, that all the other trappings were just bonus hate.

Anyway, feck her, but more importantly, feck Combs forever.

You have to give the Diddler a bit of credit though. Considering his net worth and imprint on the music scene in comparison to the actual talent he had, it was huge.

I don't think he was good at anything really but somehow so rich and famous.

They've only just flicked the top off the pimple that will bring down a lot of big names in Hollywood and sports. Not sure if the timing of all this is a distraction for something to come but this story is just going to snowball.

You have to give the Diddler a bit of credit though. Considering his net worth and imprint on the music scene in comparison to the actual talent he had, it was huge.

I don't think he was good at anything really but somehow so rich and famous.
Lets be honest, he was only ever big and famous because his fat mate got shot and then he ripped off Sting for that one song that went mega platinum. Without that, he'd have been nothing no doubt.

This is great. Thanks for posting. Watched the whole thing. Kids good.
He’s been on Diddy for a long time, well before others raised their heads above the parapet with it being safer to do so.

Really good comedian who’s destined for bigger things; that he has the nerve to speak his mind when others remain deathly afraid to do so speaks volumes in terms of having outspokenness like the greats tend to.

He’s been on Diddy for a long time, well before others raised their heads above the parapet with it being safer to do so.

Really good comedian who’s destined for bigger things; that he has the nerve to speak his mind when others remain deathly afraid to do so speaks volumes in terms of having outspokenness like the greats tend to.
His explanation of Kendrick v Drake for white people always has me laughing really loud.

He's excellent and has fresh funny material weekly which is very hard to do.

Uncomfortable opinion. I will find it harder to give up P.Diddy musical content than I did R.Kelly or Michael Jackson.

Just looked at the track info for ‘We invented the remix’. Every track he produced is always ‘Sean “P Diddy Coombes” and “Name”. He pilfered them all, didn’t he?

Some incredible cuts on that album though.

Of course he has a tunnel. How else is he going to thwart the Famous Five?

They've only just flicked the top off the pimple that will bring down a lot of big names in Hollywood and sports. Not sure if the timing of all this is a distraction for something to come but this story is just going to snowball.
They said the same about the people who were on the flight logs to epsteins island.