P Diddy | Arrested

I think that people who cover up atrocities are just as guilty as the alleged perpetrators but he may have been a victim of P Diddy blackmail as well. If Justin was also a victim I'm not sure what role Usher might have played in all this. Some people will do anything for fame.

The baby oil is what he finds the most confusing, wouldn’t hear of that in his household
I reckon there’s some kind of slip and slide where the girl has to land on a fully-inserted dildo

But we’re just speculating here

I reckon there’s some kind of slip and slide where the girl has to land on a fully-inserted dildo

But we’re just speculating here

Had to do a double take there, not dildos, thought you’d mentioned a speculum

Could be some merit in what you’re saying, he apparently had 50ft beds, big enough for dildo dominos

How do one get so successful and still get themselves into stupid shit like this.

How do one get so successful and still get themselves into stupid shit like this.
Lack of accountability is my guess. Rich people can get away with things for so long it might cloud their judgment. And then comes the consequences.

Eh? You're talking like he made a mistake.

Money, fame and power in the music industry along with blackmail enabled him to get away with abusing people because he's an evil bastard. This was all very calculated. There's nothing stupid about it.

He probably first became successful due to being a stupid evil bastard - willing to do a lot of dirty things to become top dog. Then add the money, fame, power and thus a feeling of invincibility to it all - and it probably all just continued from there.

Has anyone noticed that “diddy” sounds like “did he”?

Someone should definitely try making a joke out of that

Eminem used that in a diddy diss line.

We can just say,
I'm like a R-A-P-E-R
Got so many S-As, S-As
Wait, he didn't just spell the word, "Rapper" and leave out a P, did he?
R.I.P., rest in peace, Biggie
And Pac, both of y'all should be living
But I ain't tryna beef with him
'Cause he might put a hit on me like , "Keefe D, get him"
And that's the only way you're gonna be killing me
Ain't gonna be on no beat, silly

Eminem didn't hold back, probably doesn't give a feck anymore since the guy is definitely going to jail.

Last edited:
Eminem didn't hold back, probably doesn't give a feck anymore since the guy is definitely going to jail.
I preferred Eminem during his earlier depraved years when he'd come out with these sort of mental lyrics about Puff Daddy and JLO:
Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
It'd be Jennifer Lopez and, Puffy, you know this
I'm sorry, Puff, but I don't give a feck
If this chick was my own mother, I'd still feck her with no rubber
And cum inside her and have a son and a new brother
At the same time and just say that it ain't mine

Much as I used to like Eminem I can't help but feel he could be a bit dodgy himself. 50 Cent on the otherhand I'd be shocked and disappointed if he turned out to be a wrongun. He's been confidently mocking Diddy for more than a decade though so I'll hang my hat on him being ok

Much as I used to like Eminem I can't help but feel he could be a bit dodgy himself. 50 Cent on the otherhand I'd be shocked and disappointed if he turned out to be a wrongun. He's been confidently mocking Diddy for more than a decade though so I'll hang my hat on him being ok
50cent and Eminem are really close friends, 50cent would know and distance himself from anyone getting up to that sort of stuff. He would look the biggest idiot calling all of these people out, meanwhile one of his best friends being heavily involved.

To be honest, it is hard to believe that Eminem and 50cents are not at least mildly involved in some shady stuff being on the world that they are moving in. But the baseline is so shitty that they might think that some of the things they do is normal in their world. Then you have Diddy that is one if the biggest shitty scumbags ever. But that doesnt mean that doing 5% of what he did, you are good

To be honest, it is hard to believe that Eminem and 50cents are not at least mildly involved in some shady stuff being on the world that they are moving in. But the baseline is so shitty that they might think that some of the things they do is normal in their world. Then you have Diddy that is one if the biggest shitty scumbags ever. But that doesnt mean that doing 5% of what he did, you are good
Nice