P Diddy | Arrested

This shit is crazy..... how long before we get a relatively clear picture of the extent?

Maybe too early to speculate but also if Diddy’s accomplices are predominately black and Epstien’s were predominantly white you can be damn sure the American feds and legal system will not treat them equally.
I would say Epstein's "clients" being world leaders and not celebrities in entertainment is a much bigger factor than ethnicity

Kutcher's stock has taken a dive of late, after trying to get a man convicted of similar charges a leaner sentence, so it will be interesting to see if his name is dragged up since he was definitely at those parties...

A list of Sean 'Diddy' Combs' alleged accomplices is set to be released as part of a new wave of lawsuits and the lawyer involved says it contains household names.

'The names will shock you,' attorney Tony Buzbee said during a press conference on Tuesday as he announced the new cases on behalf of 120 120 victims.
'The day will come when we will name names other than Sean Combs, and there's a lot of names,' he continued.
So many celebs will be shitting themselves and getting their lawyers prepped. Usher recently deleted his whole twitter timeline, I assume they will be wiping all sorts of personal data that implicates the sick feckS in the background .

Prison is going to get a whole lot more interesting. Imagine sharing a wing with P Diddy and accomplices - Jay Z? Usher? Jennifer Lopez?, Beyonce? Naomi Cambell? etc and maybe Trump will be in there as well. Sht will be wild!

Prison is going to get a whole lot more interesting. Imagine sharing a wing with P Diddy and accomplices - Jay Z? Usher? Jennifer Lopez?, Beyonce? Naomi Cambell? etc and maybe Trump will be in there as well. Sht will be wild!
Trump will be in there and his cultists will bend over backwards by trying to deny that he was there.

Dont forget Oprah.

I think there's a difference here between Epstein and Diddy.

Epstein had dirt on people with real power. Diddy has dirt on celebrities. They don't have nearly the same influence on such legal matters.
There’s talk of dignitaries, clergy, politicians and top level execs being at these things. I don’t think it’s lowly totem, b and c-list here. You have to have status to be at these parties in the first place.

There’s footage of Diddy talking about inviting Harry and William, and I am sure they are not the only royals around the world extended the offer.

What’s also different about Diddy vis-a-vis Epstein is that Diddy’s parties were not clandestine and shrouded in secrecy from the outset - it’s stated the normal parties would conclude and then the “freak offs” would begin and that huge names have openly stated they have been at these things’ party-party bits, which doesn’t amount to anything sordid, but those who stay on for the other side… that’s where the controversy begins and it’ll be those people who are terrified and scrambling now.

The Smiths are up to their tit's in this shit (annoying family, not the band)

00:49

How they laughed. Seems he’s been putting these Easter eggs into public appearances for decades.

Really reminds me of Savile; even used ‘for the kids’ in there.

It’s the overtness of “Come out with me Saturday night, your ass will wake up and it’s Wednesday. You’ll wake up in Bed next to me”.

Didn’t hide it the lad

Old Colleen didn't look too excited about Wayne's night out did she?

It’s the overtness of “Come out with me Saturday night, your ass will wake up and it’s Wednesday. You’ll wake up in Bed next to me”.

Didn’t hide it the lad
The amount of suspect clips that are emerging is insane. This guy is a complete deviant.

And:

I get the feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg in more ways than one.

He's going to sing like a canary, if gets the chance to.

Did Tom Brady ever attend those things too...i saw he was putting his watch collection up for sale. Deflate gate and Copulate gate aren't that different sounding. :confused:

The amount of suspect clips that are emerging is insane. This guy is a complete deviant.

I get the feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg in more ways than one.

He's going to sing like a canary, if gets the chance to.
Why do people think he will sing like a canary? Epstein didn't. Ghislaine didnt. R Kelly didnt. No one ever does. They can keep him quiet real easy - 'Hey you want 40 years hard time or 20 years in a low security and we will parole you in 15?'. Think about it. These guys get away with it for decades even though its well known whats going on. There must at least been a few people gone to the cops already and they did jack sht. Why?

The only time the cops act and they get caught is when lawsuits are filed and made public or some reporter gets starts a story or it leaks to social media. Thats what happened to Epstein and thats what happened to R Kelly. The only time the cops act is if it leaks. Like now there was loads of law suits which lead to the press getting hold of it and then the cops are forced to act. Now they are scrambling to keep it quiet. They might have to throw one or two more people under the bus if their names get to the press. But right now I bet you there are loads of payoffs and NDAs happening.

Why do people think he will sing like a canary? Epstein didn't. Ghislaine didnt. R Kelly didnt. No one ever does. They can keep him quiet real easy - 'Hey you want 40 years hard time or 20 years in a low security and we will parole you in 15?'. Think about it. These guys get away with it for decades even though its well known whats going on. There must at least been a few people gone to the cops already and they did jack sht. Why?

The only time the cops act and they get caught is when lawsuits are filed and made public or some reporter gets starts a story or it leaks to social media. Thats what happened to Epstein and thats what happened to R Kelly. The only time the cops act is if it leaks. Like now there was loads of law suits which lead to the press getting hold of it and then the cops are forced to act. Now they are scrambling to keep it quiet. They might have to throw one or two more people under the bus if their names get to the press. But right now I bet you there are loads of payoffs and NDAs happening.
15 years?

His sentences will add up to multiple hundreds of years.

15 years?

His sentences will add up to multiple hundreds of years.
Depends what they can prove. A lot of it is just speculation. If they get him on children that yes he's proper fkd. Drugging and a raping adults 20 years? Didnt R Kelly get 20 and that was with minors.

Depends what they can prove. A lot of it is just speculation. If they get him on children that yes he's proper fkd. Drugging and a raping adults 20 years? Didnt R Kelly get 20 and that was with minors.
They’ve got 120 individuals alleging sexual assault. That number is only going to grow.

Epstein didn’t get a chance to do anything, and that fate most likely awaits Diddy, if we’re honest. IF he’s still around and manages to get to trial, I’d say he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by throwing the appropriate names into the fire.

Diddy threw Shyne to the wolves in an instant and had him take the fall to save himself:

I don’t know what the end game is with the FBI regarding this case - someone higher up has OK’d this for whatever reason. It’s been an open secret for decades, so why they’ve decided to act now should be questioned - but I do think it naïve to believe this is cut and shut at Diddy’s feet when it takes an almost incomprehensible amount of collusion for these events to not only occur, but be kept under wraps and, as you say, so many victims be silenced despite reporting him for years.

The people you reference are small fry outside of Epstein; Diddy is host and facilitator-in-chief to debauched orgies, with, it is assumed, recorded, documentable proof to corroborate anything that he says, who has the fate of who knows how many in his hands. That’s leverage and bargaining power and very probably why “suicide” is pencilled in somewhere down the road. Does anyone believe this will get to trial, given Diddy’s proclivity to do anything it takes to get himself out of sticky situations? A baby oil bottle may as well be the symbol on his villain costume.

The latest round of 120 allegations has the abuse of 25 minors and one as young as 9-years old; so we’re now entering legitimate nonce territory. Anyone involved in that is “worth” more to give up. I think you should also be mindful of the fact Diddy is looking at way more time than you’ve stated - there’s no way he takes the fall if there’s any way for it to be avoided.