Omar Berrada | Man Utd CEO

I mean, higher ups generally have pieces written by their communications team etc. The CEO of our organisation has every public piece written by either our internal comms team and sometines an external agency.

I'm sure he had a say as to the overall theme of the piece. Either way, it's nice to finally start feeling like we are an actual football club again.

I work in a large corporate - the comms manager writes everything - *chatgpt* ahem ahem
The CEO just reads/edits and approves.

Anyway - the results are what we see, paper never refused ink , its all about what we see - so far so good - Action on multiple fronts

Whether it was written by the PR team, AI or by Omar himself, you cannot fail to get the message that this is a top class executive who has found his dream job. Exciting times lie ahead, as long as this management team led by Omar are allowed to build together towards their collective goals.

I work in a large corporate - the comms manager writes everything - *chatgpt* ahem ahem
The CEO just reads/edits and approves.

Anyway - the results are what we see, paper never refused ink , its all about what we see - so far so good - Action on multiple fronts

Chat GBT really has done wonders for CEO speeches!

But yeah, so far so good.

I like them, BUT they have proven nothing so far.

We can judge Woodward because we've seen his work for ten years.

We can't judge them yet. Not really.
Ytd we can absolutely and it is better than anything we have seen before

just keep building the squad properly after the shit we've endured over hte past few seasons and you'll get plenty of love from United supporters

I like them, BUT they have proven nothing so far.

We can judge Woodward because we've seen his work for ten years.

We can't judge them yet. Not really.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to Mr G H Empty

Please don't put Woodward name in the same sentence with Berrada. One is a super clown ever known to football and another has done more in 2 months than the super clown in more than a decade.

Woodward used to talk the talk too.
Woodward was an idiot. God I still remember his interview when said something like “we can do things in the transfer market” and “warchest” when he first took over. Its like telling all selling teams to upsell the shit out of us and basically ruin any value in the market. For someone who is good with money you’d expect him to not be that dumb.

He most likely didn't write it, but gave some major inputs/sticking points and approved the final version. Some important lines definitely came directly from him "it's impossible to understand how big Manchester United really is until you're on the inside..." which is so true especially to him who was looking at us fully from the opposite side. It is indirect jab at City as well because 2 clubs can't be more different in terms of their history and success (thank feck). Most of all, I think he is really delighted to be in a position to lead such a club and it feels like he has massive dedication to get us back on track. Which were probably major sticking points when they started writing a statement.

"This is your club" is also such a great message to finish it off. He gives good, competent and dedicated vibes. One of us now, wish him all the best.

Ytd we can absolutely and it is better than anything we have seen before

It's different. Is it better? It is good? Time will tell.

I know that people want to believe and I actually believe things will improve, but nothing's been proven yet.

The timing of the comments being released is interesting to say the least.

Interesting wording. Gives them cover to explore alternatives and sack him as he isn't really part of their long term vision. Basically "He is fine for now, but we do intend to replace him sooner or later".

At least you bothered to point out these were from an interview before the Liverpool defeat, unlike most of these aggregators and trash journos
Why does that matter? Do you flip-flop opinions based on 90 mins of football? Bookies had Liverpool as clear favorites so the outcome of that game should not have come as a surprise to anyone.