• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So poor throwing out a narrative of abuse with nothing more than two wrongs make one right. It’s the same people doing both. It is actually possible to articulate oneself in a more respectful manner. It’s a lynch mob out there, interpretive of things we know nothing about. Just like a few of your posts, like players are not behind Ole. There isn’t a single reliable quote out there about anything like that, but you love to keep that spin, because you would love it to be true. The irony is when people think Ole or some of the players are the ones making our club look like idiots.. If I was a fan of any other club, I would come on here enjoying myself with ludicrous posting.
Pogba's and Bruno's statements are easily interpreted as such. Unless of course you want to hear "I'm not behind Ole" specifically.

Banking on Claudio to save our season now?

They've lost 4 of their last 5 games and have a shite squad. Great opportunity for Ole and the board to get a win and go "SEE?! UNITED DNA IS BACK!"

The toilet's broken and the homeowners good mate Steve has been trying his best to fix it for him for 3 days, but to no avail. It's obvious to everyone at this point that a plumber is required but the homeowner doesn't trust any of the plumbers to come in and do the job, Steve will sort it eventually.

How much longer is this club going to advocate for pissing in the sink...

:lol: :lol:

The toilet's broken and the homeowners good mate Steve has been trying his best to fix it for him for 3 days, but to no avail. It's obvious to everyone at this point that a plumber is required but the homeowner doesn't trust any of the plumbers to come in and do the job, Steve will sort it eventually.

That’s brilliant :lol:

It's not that simple. He's hired many plumbers before and always told them he's got all the tools he needs in the house, and they've all turned out to do a bad job and a few complaining that the tools don't work. Now he's told all his mates that Steve is a discovery and that he'll go on to be one of the best plumbers around as Steve himself knew the best plumber around back in the day. Steve describes himself as more of a vibological plumber, not really an on-hands plumber (plumber).

A shock to absolutely no one who has been paying attention...

That's as far as the clubs ambitions have been for years

Last edited:

That's as fair as the clubs ambitions have been for years

It's actually disgusting how these people have a roadmap of how not to run a football club but they're still ruining it anyways.

They're going to wait until top 4 is gone. I fecking knew it. Another season casually flushed down the toilet by our clown convention of a board.

I hope Ronaldo and Pogba feck off next summer to really hit the yank cnuts in their wallets. Maybe that'll get them to sell up and piss off.

:lol:

So that's an outright admission that they aren't trying to win trophies. Who'd want to play for a club like that big players mean

10 years post Fergie and still the only ambition that decides if the manager stays or not is a mere top 4 finish. Other clubs sack their managers for not challenging for the league but us keep them as long as they can still mathematically finish 4th. Well, that says it all about us I guess.

10 years post Fergie and still the only ambition that decides if the manager stays or not is a mere top 4 finish. Other clubs sack their managers for not challenging for the league but us keep them as long as they can still mathematically finish 4th. Well, that says it all about us I guess.
So all they want is that Ole gets them into a competition we have no intention of winning either.

Two goals which made biggest damage to us (in recent history) are ours; Rashford's penalty vs PSG and Ronaldo's goal vs Atalanta.

This isn’t rocket science. As long as the board continues with Ole at the wheel the criticism from supporters and media will continue. Every lost point will create a tsunami of criticism and endless of speculations and at the end it will negatively affect everyone connected to the club. Players. Sponsors. Partners. Supporters.

You also don‘t have to be a senior management consultant to know that keeping incompetence will never help a organization in crisis to move forward. The worst thing to do is to delay something that’s sooner or later inevitable. At this point the debate is over. 3 years. The results speaks for itself.

I said this after our loss against Liverpool. There are only two good options. Sack him as fast as possible or publicly back him until the season is over. All other options is worse and will only deepen our problems. Nobody deserves this, not even a incompetent manager who fight for his existence and on top of that also are without any tools to fix the chaos he’s part of.

The Glazers are of an NFL mentality. It is not common that head coaches get replaced mid-season, (yes, it does happen from time to time, I know that), usually, there is a wave of NFL coach sackings right after the regular season finishes. They don't understand the dynamics of what most Americans call soccer and do not get the urgency of making a change to save the season, because in American football it's a complete reset at the end of the season and where you finish in the standings are less meaningful in the NFL.

So the club laid on the private jet for Ole and his family and told him to take a week off and rest. Apparently training was cancelled for the week as well and players not on international duty given the week off. Bizarre as surely one of the coaches could have done work with the players not on international duty?

It's such a mess. Personally I think if Poch was free and available Utd would jump to get him in.

So all they want is that Ole gets them into a competition we have no intention of winning either.
Because it's all about the money. I'm sure they quite like the fact that we don't win trophies these days because that raises standards and increases expectations and forces them to invest more in the team. It's all a big con job by our anarcho-capitalist owners.

This is desperately sad. A club that has no interest in glory. At the moment we just exist and don't aspire to anything.

9 day holiday after the recent run of results is a joke I’ve never heard of anything like that

A few days to recharge whilst others are away with the national team sure but 9 days wtf is that about.

They're going to wait until top 4 is gone. I fecking knew it. Another season casually flushed down the toilet by our clown convention of a board.

I hope Ronaldo and Pogba feck off next summer to really hit the yank cnuts in their wallets. Maybe that'll get them to sell up and piss off.

This

I don't see Bruno standing for this shite as well eventually. Bruno was rumored to be stalling on his second contract initially because he wanted assurances on the clubs direction and transfer activity.

I'm sure he was as impressed with our summer transfer window as any of us were but you have to think he's may be questioning the club and Solskjaer's ability to win. Who would want to waste their prime years under Solskjaer?

The state of this club! So dispiriting

That Athletic article was written by Laurie Whitwell(sp), who also said a few days ago that if United lose to Watford then he thinks Ole would be dismissed.

Case still remains that nobody really knows

The Glazers are of an NFL mentality. It is not common that head coaches get replaced mid-season, (yes, it does happen from time to time, I know that), usually, there is a wave of NFL coach sackings right after the regular season finishes. They don't understand the dynamics of what most Americans call soccer and do not get the urgency of making a change to save the season, because in American football it's a complete reset at the end of the season and where you finish in the standings are less meaningful in the NFL.
Wow I was never familiar with NFL dynamics and you taught me something about why the club is run this way.

Isn’t there anybody in this board that can explain to them the dynamics of european football? How can a serial winner like Sir Alex just stand by and watch this unfold without doing anything?

He went on holiday on monday, but if 9 days makes it more likely for him to get sacked, I’m all aboard.
He travelled on Monday yes, but he didn’t have to work since the City game. Anyways, it’s no big difference. This whole holiday in the middle of the season is unheard of.

That Athletic article was written by Laurie Whitwell(sp), who also said a few days ago that if United lose to Watford then he thinks Ole would be dismissed.

Case still remains that nobody really knows

Nobody knows at the moment. We might work with someone new for all we know. At least I hope we do.

I really don't understand why matchgoing fans don't go full Spurs (what they did during game against us) on Ole. That city game was the most humilating performance I have seen from us in 19 years of supporting the club. I really don't feel things can get any worse. Have absolutely no idea what the owners are waiting for. We are far below any acceptable standard for the club, then why on earth are the matchgoing fans not making their feelings clear.

(Yeah I don't live in the UK, have visited OT only once so I probably don't get how difficult it is to making your feelings known in the stadium, but surely if Spurs' fans could do it, then we can as well).

They'll never sell as long as the club remains a nice fat cow to be milked. Only chance we have is to start the protests again and really pile on their misery. Do it like Newcastle with Mike Ashley. Make their life fecking hell otherwise things will never change. They don't care about results and what not, they live far off from the noise. Hardly likely they don't even know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.